Thread: 3some with Sloan (Q Peach) and Trisha Dreams

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Date: 1/6
    Provider: Trisha Dreams and Quivered Peach (Sloan)
    Phone: 506-1516 Trisha and 210 216 1358 for Sloan
    Email Address: quiveredpeach@aol.com for sloan will update with Trisha's
    URL / Website: www.trishadreams.escorsite.com http://www.quiveredpeach.com/
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Address: North Austin, north of 35 and Parmer
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: Toys, BBBJX2, DFK, LFK, BLS, MPCFS, box eating, K9, on and on and on...And MSOG
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: $$ x 2 ea
    Hair Length and Color: Sloan has long blonde and Trisha has short blonde
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Nationality: Caucasian
    Physical Description: Trisha is hot milf body. Best Tits in Austin. Great body. Sloan is best described as a 90's Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader type. B-C cups. Great tan. Both are fantastic...
    The Rest of the Story: Where to begin… I saw Sloan about a month ago and was blown away by her PSE style. I saw Wicked Heather and Trisha for a 3some about 2 months ago and loved that. I wanted to help Sloan “network” as well as to try a new 3some combination (WH was great so don’t take this as a slight on her at all). I decided to see if I could pair the two together. I had a feeling the outcome would be fantastic. I was not wrong! Sloan’s body and attitude, Trisha’s “bi” and perfect tits…I knew it would be good but boy did I underestimate how good!!!

Trisha and I came together and we all started with a quick drink to relax everyone. Sloan hasn’t done the “3” in the hobby (some of the allure) and Trish is Bi off the charts. But to relax everyone, we had a drink. Well after a few minutes we were off to the bedroom. I had taken a quick shower to “freshen up” and came out naked as a jaybird. Trish had on the sexiest bra and panty set under her short dress and Sloan had tight fitting jeans and a Tshirt on with nothing on under it. Well, we soon all had nothing on and were all 3 making out. We started out by “breaking in” Sloan. I concentrated on LFK, titty worshiping and finger banging. Trisha worked south and in no time was eating Sloan out like everyone’s fantasy. After a lot of play, they moved to me. I was getting a double BBBJ. One would suck me off while the other would “cheer” her on and take her turn on the “boys”. Then vice versa! Then Trisha started sucking me while Sloan sat on my face and I ate like a fat kid at an ice cream social. This lead to Trisha ball licking and sucking while Sloan jumped on top of me. I swear, that woman can ride you like Lance Armstrong at the Tour! While she is slowly increasing her rhythm, Trisha is sucking her tits, licking my boys and generally making the whole things a million times hotter. I blew like Vesuvius and was just out of my mind for a few minutes.

We took a break for a minute to talk and then dove in to focus on Trisha. I ate her box while Sloan spent time “up top”. We switched positions so they could play with each other. Out came the vibrator and we all took turns “fucking” the ladies with the vibrator. Then I conveniently slipped my Johnson into Trisha’s mouth while she is getting eaten out. Everybody wins!!! But the coup de grace was when Trisha told us her favorite position. She likes it when she is eating pussy while getting pounded doggy. And loves to get eaten while she watches the woman get pounded. I obliged big time. I slipped into Sloan while she ate out Trisha. That was amazing. After about 10 minutes and who knows how many “o’s”, We switched up. I switched condoms and went into Trisha Doggy while she ate Sloan out like a champ. I just couldn’t last any longer and blew my load big time.
    All in all, one of the most memorable 3somes in a while. Really you can’t ever go wrong with a 3some. Since it was Sloan’s first real foray into this, she was not really the driver at times but that will come with more sessions. In fact, my choice of her was really all about her “I’m up for it” attitude. And with Trisha driving the session (she is into women more than me maybe), it was amazing!
    Recommendation: Yes

Still Looking Around
    Holy Sh#t!! I have to try this.
    I lost my squirrel Avatar...

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    You lucky guy. I have seen both individually, but do not think I could survive a double with them. ;)
    SAS