Thread: Visiting 1/13-1/16

I am here to give you what you want. Lets get this out in the open.... smart men always get what they want, thats just the reward for hard work. And they love to indulge in the company of beautiful women. I am the one that can meet you for an hour or for a day or a week...whatever you need..... we can get to a room and follow our desires or make it a night on the town. I can make you forget all your problems, shhhhh no one will ever know you and I met. If you are tired of the games on here and want to cut to the chase..... just contact me and I would love to give you what you need. I have a very soft touch that melts men away, or I can be playful enough to let you know you have been a naughty, naughty boy.

I'm very flexible in my scheduling...A glass of wine, intelligent conversation, and the company of a beautiful, sassy, busty woman... If you're not looking for the company of an 18 or 19 year old...but someone as mature and sensually experienced as yourself, then perhaps we are a match. MILF? You decide.

XOXO
    CHRISSY KISSES
    216-479-3383
    www.chrissykisses.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <span style="font-family:Verdana">XOXO
    CK

TOUCH ME HERE

216-479-3383

NO PM/New gentlemen please use the contact form on my website...thx!

&#39;When you&#39;re not training, someone else is...to kick your ass&#39;!
    -Girlfight
    </span>