Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Drops pin, hears echo...

Don’t buy into the “view counts = paying customers” assumption. View counts are more directly tied to the availability of photos in said reviews. When Eccie stopped allowing pics, the review counts went down, even for the guys who were used to high counts. Most guys are clicking on “photos inside” just for the visual stimulation.

I agree, though, that Dallas ladies coming over to Fort Worth for an outcall are better served by a review in the Dallas forum. If I was looking for an outcall, I wouldn’t limit myself to Fort Worth ladies. Your comment on the number of quality FW ladies vs Dallas ladies is also spot on.

edit to add: the value of reviews, photos in reviews, view counts, etc., is more complicated than my 2 brief paragraphs would indicate. It’s a good topic, though, and I’ll probably start one in Coed since we are missing the authoritative voice on the matter: the women.
    Last edited by TinMan; 01-16-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Tinman you are right about the view count = pay customer and it being tied to pic/vids. I do think visuals enhance the count but I think guys would be more inclined to at least contact the lady or put her on a tdl if they had visuals vs if they didn't. I cant get a lady views on her profile but its up to her to seal the deal. Like you said thats another topic of discussion though.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Lol. I just realized this was a coed discussion. So many swinging dicks posting, I thought I was in the LR!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There just isn't anyone who incalls in FW, who's worth the effort to see. A handful of backpage girls on Rubratings. CD3 was in Arlington forever, but she sets up in Dallas now. And Fort Worth being what it is, I'd bet the majority of married mongers travel to Dallas, where you don't have the chance of your wife's BFF seeing you walking into that No-tell or randm apartment complex. Plenty of gals who outcall here, but if they're based elsewhere, might as well talk about it in the Dallas forum where more folks will contribute.

Verified Companion Companion SamanthaHart's Avatar
    Just poking my head in to say hello! Fort Worth Babe here... who’s playin Saturday???
    Sensual massage and more located in North Fort Worth
    424-571-5200 text to book
    FBSM 200/hr
    Upgrades welcomed. Available for men, women and couples.
    Ask me about my Doubles partner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4