Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drops pin, hears echo...

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebaby View Post
    Fort Worth is lacking only simply bc we don’t have Quality girls. It’s very true. I have been in the business two years off and on. I had to mostly get hotels in Dallas bc men in Fort Worth don’t pay the price. Dallas has at lot of upscale guys. As well as the upscale women. I mean I know my prices are a little high but at the same time I won’t lower myself to Fort Worth women. I am not saying all Fort Worth women are low cause I have seen a good handful that look beautiful and are not trashy.

But remember area is key and price is also key. You pay for what you get. We need to recruit some more upscale ladies in Fort Worth.

I am trying to get verified over here and you either get low ballers or non verified gentleman. But it will come when it needs to. The beginning of the week I am going to Dallas just simple bc of Fort Worth not getting hit like we should.
    Looking forward to meeting you Sunday. Will be glad to help with the verification process

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I am looking forward too it as well. Have a wonderful weekend
    🌞Sunshinebaby🌞

👍**DONATIONS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE**👍

Monday special 11/18/19
    Quick visit-120
    Half hour-200
    Hour-350
    2girl
    Quick visit-240
    Half hour-350
    Hour-450

🏡INCALL🏡
    HHR $250
    HR $400
    🚗OUTCALLS🚗
    HHR $350w/$125 Deposit
    HR $500w/$250Deposit

💏Overnights available/Dates available💏
    🗣48 hour notice!! 👀DEPOSIT 👀 Ask $$🗣

Girlx2
    🏡Incall🏡
    HHR $400
    HR $500
    🚗Outcall🚗
    HHR $650/$300 Deposit
    HR $750/$375 Deposit

(817) 502-3992
    Text me

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I just wanted to say I enjoyed the SNATCH from the ladies who posted #23 and #24

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall Kain View Post
    I am now hosting in Grand Prairie off of Beltline/30....hooefully my gents from this side of the world will stop by to say HI! ������

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
    This is good to know!! Im overdue for a visit and now you are much closer - great news!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebaby View Post
    Fort Worth is lacking only simply bc we don’t have Quality girls. It’s very true. I have been in the business two years off and on. I had to mostly get hotels in Dallas bc men in Fort Worth don’t pay the price. Dallas has at lot of upscale guys. As well as the upscale women. I mean I know my prices are a little high but at the same time I won’t lower myself to Fort Worth women. I am not saying all Fort Worth women are low cause I have seen a good handful that look beautiful and are not trashy.

But remember area is key and price is also key. You pay for what you get. We need to recruit some more upscale ladies in Fort Worth.

I am trying to get verified over here and you either get low ballers or non verified gentleman. But it will come when it needs to. The beginning of the week I am going to Dallas just simple bc of Fort Worth not getting hit like we should.
    This is well said. Agreed. Im a FTW guy who doesn’t see many people as I am rather selective with who I visit, but happy to bring a few more roses along with me if the lady/experience warrants same.

Retired Companion
    When I used to live in Fort Worth I knew of a few ladies who were reputable and who gave quality services. I was one of them. However I don't go back to FW much except to visit a few friends I left behind when I moved back to NOLA....
    I am sure there are plenty of GOOD SOLID REPUTABLE providers there, you just have to know where to look. A lot of sites have been taken down due to Fosta/Sesta and some sites to advertise are not good quality.

Best of luck to you all....

M.M.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Batman's Avatar
    And Melissa, you just proved the OP’s point; the most recent post before yours was over two months ago. Why are we so dead over here? It must be simply supply and demand but I have to wonder how does North Dallas support what’s seems hundreds of beautiful providers? And reading the ads you’d think the traffic jam around the Galleria was 98% hobby related. So I sit and dream. I’m seeking a regular and was about to head to an “interview” when she informed me she was moving to Dallas. Sent me her address and mid-afternoon nav system told me my commute was 1:10. Add the appointment hour, return commute and that’s almost three and a half hours; who has that time free? So we Tarrant guys sit and complain as the rich get richer on the east end of the Metroplex, obviously our own fault. Remember the valiant (pun intended) effort put forth by Sir Lancelot of ECCIE, to breathe life into Tarrant? Hobby on folks...
    “As a matter of fact that is a Batphone in my pocket but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you”.

There is actually more reporting done on the Tarrant County market than this forum would indicate. It frustrates me the number of reviews that get posted in Dallas that actually should go here. If they would support this forum, we would have a decent amount of activity.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Batman, try living in Hill or Ellis counties. Anything south of I-20 and between the I-35 split is a straight up no man's land. If you live in the triangle of Burleson, DeSoto, and Hillsboro then your only option is to spend 3-4 hours for a 1 hour session......

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I posted a review recently here in the FT Wort side just to see how it would do. Hardly any views to what I would get had I posted it in the Dallas side. I live in NW Ft Worth, the ladies here are either not on par with services, aren't AA friendly, or ________. You can fill that in with whatever you deem necessary. When I have gotten past the NBA policy, its usually the menu or rate that stops me from seeing a lady in this area. Trust me I would love to have a list of reliable ladies here i tarrant county but since I commute to Dallas 2-3 times a week, I'd rather work with whats out there...thats why I rarely post in Coed here.
    Most of my postings are in the Dallas forums, are lots of guys who say they are in Tarrant county. I would love the FT Worth forums to pick up steam, but the fact is, most guys are use to the Eccie way of Dallas being the one forum for all of the metro area.

Whats the point of writing a review if no one reads it?
    I live in Tarrant County as well. When I do a review of a provider based in Tarrant County, then I do so in the FT Worth review forum. I could give two shits about view count, but then again, I am not a pimp during ad reviews or a that my reviews always get "X" number of views or more from my peers because I am a well respected hobbyist and deserve a discount.

If you want views that bad, just post your reviews in both forums, it takes little time to copy and paste. It is not a problem on OH2 to do that because there is no review counter or getting dinged for posting a duplicate review in a separate forum.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 01-13-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    I could give two shits about view count, but then again, I am not a pimp during ad reviews or a that my reviews always get "X" number of views or more from my peers because I am a well respected hobbyist and deserve a discount.
    I'm assuming that was a jab at me?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I posted a review recently here in the FT Wort side just to see how it would do. Hardly any views to what I would get had I posted it in the Dallas side. I live in NW Ft Worth, the ladies here are either not on par with services, aren't AA friendly, or ________. You can fill that in with whatever you deem necessary. When I have gotten past the NBA policy, its usually the menu or rate that stops me from seeing a lady in this area. Trust me I would love to have a list of reliable ladies here i tarrant county but since I commute to Dallas 2-3 times a week, I'd rather work with whats out there...thats why I rarely post in Coed here.
    I'm assuming that was a jab at me?
    No jab thrown. Just stating that reviews are not suppose to be written for popularity points, but just for informational purposes to help others in making a decision to see a provider. Usually, the only guys who care about view count and the comments below it are pimps and their prodigies, and guys who ask providers for discounts based on the self proclaimed status of a popular hobbyist with a giant following. As I said, if you feel that you/the provider you review would be better served to get your info out, post that review in both forums. I like your reviews, especially the vids. The give me a sense of the provider's IOP.

I've posted reviews here in the past but most of the ladies I see aren't native to ft worth. Maybe it was an out call, but shes normally based in Dallas. I'm gonna put that in Dallas.

99.9% of us are reading everything in dallas anyway, so what does it matter. This whole section can go away withe the exception of the ads and mens/women's only rooms.

Since I’m only occasionally perusing the review forums, I’m likely to miss a review of a Fort Worth gal if it’s posted in the Dallas forum, unless it’s still on the front page when I look over there and the incall location is stated in the review title. Since not as many ladies work this market, a review posted here is more likely to be seen by the FW guys, since it will stay on the front page longer.

If your goal is to have big view counts, you’re better off posting over there. That doesn’t mean all the hits are actually reading the reviews, though. They may click on it, see the gal is in FW, then move on to the next one. I know that’s my practice if I see the lady is north of 635 in Dallas.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

honestly I can't remember the last lady I have seen in Tarrant county only that was new. Most of the ladies I see in Tarrant are outcalls to my place (which is rare); or they aren't based in Ft worth permanently. My concern for view counts isn't for me...its for them. The more views the more business for them. I still won't post my reviews in this forum but I will at least put Tarrant County in the title to help you guys out.

I posted a couple of weeks ago a roll call for Tarrant county ladies (or ladies that come out to TC) on the Dallas forums, I got like 4 responses. Do we have a list of TC ladies on OH2?

My other gripe on TC ladies is there aren't enough out here.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    A lot of ladies out here aren't even AA so there's that too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast