Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Drops pin, hears echo...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Drops pin, hears echo...

Forth Worth Coed is a quiet place, eh? No Hobby monsters with matters of intimate interest to discuss?

Do most lusty lads and lassies do their pleasure pursuing in nearby Dallas?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Maybe everyone in FW is too busy enjoying each other’s company to have time to post anything here. Lots of lovely ladies in FW.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Maybe everyone in FW is too busy enjoying each other’s company to have time to post anything here. Lots of lovely ladies in FW.
    Lots more in Dallas.
    Commented awhile back that FW was limited. Providers seem to be pulled into north Dallas.
    Did see one visiting provider in FW last month that was spectacular https://natalienixonvip.ch/

Verified Companion Companion Heidi.Fly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old school doc View Post
    Lots more in Dallas.
    Commented awhile back that FW was limited. Providers seem to be pulled into north Dallas.
    Did see one visiting provider in FW last month that was spectacular https://natalienixonvip.ch/

A visiting provider hardly counts as a resident Fort Worth provider. We've got many sexy and talented ladies here in Fort Worth, Doc, myself included.
    You should come by and let me change your mind about us. ;- )

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will attest that Heidi is a talented provider and sexy to boot!!

I haven’t had as much time to post around a lot...most of it seems to be welcoming new providers in the welcome wagon.
    Otherwise I am either working or trying to get my tongue tied while DATY.

Verified Companion Companion Heidi.Fly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfeater View Post
    I will attest that Heidi is a talented provider and sexy to boot!!

I haven’t had as much time to post around a lot...most of it seems to be welcoming new providers in the welcome wagon.
    Otherwise I am either working or trying to get my tongue tied while DATY.

Thank you, Sweetie! Come by again soon, I'll see if I can tie that tongue into a bow. ;-)

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    since you asked, I rarely post in Coed, and never have much.. which made it extremely ironic when ECCIE saddled me with a 10 minute wait between posts in Coed, AND limited me to 15 Coed posts per week.. ok, fuck you then, LOL.. I don't know what ECCIE was thinking (they weren't), but whatever, I will just participate even less. they have the same 7-8 people dominating Coed as it is, you would think they would want different folks on occasion. oh well, LOL

I don’t think there are that many coed topics that aren’t applicable to the entire metroplex, so it’s better to post in the forum that gets the most traffic.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    I posted a review recently here in the FT Wort side just to see how it would do. Hardly any views to what I would get had I posted it in the Dallas side. I live in NW Ft Worth, the ladies here are either not on par with services, aren't AA friendly, or ________. You can fill that in with whatever you deem necessary. When I have gotten past the NBA policy, its usually the menu or rate that stops me from seeing a lady in this area. Trust me I would love to have a list of reliable ladies here i tarrant county but since I commute to Dallas 2-3 times a week, I'd rather work with whats out there...thats why I rarely post in Coed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I posted a review recently here in the FT Wort side just to see how it would do. Hardly any views to what I would get had I posted it in the Dallas side. I live in NW Ft Worth, the ladies here are either not on par with services, aren't AA friendly, or ________. You can fill that in with whatever you deem necessary. When I have gotten past the NBA policy, its usually the menu or rate that stops me from seeing a lady in this area. Trust me I would love to have a list of reliable ladies here i tarrant county but since I commute to Dallas 2-3 times a week, I'd rather work with whats out there...thats why I rarely post in Coed here.
    Why do number of views matter?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wish there was more providers off 114 near Roanoke

Whats the point of writing a review if no one reads it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly View Post
    We've got many sexy and talented ladies here in Fort Worth, Doc, myself included.
    You will get no argument from me on the "myself included," but "many"? Outside of you and SexxyJade, I can't think of anyone else within or just outside of 820 that would qualify. There's a reason that more than a few FW guys are posting reviews of Dallas AMPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    Whats the point of writing a review if no one reads it?
    I don’t keep score. I get equal benefit if 10 guys read my review as 100.

I would like to see the FW forums grow and become essential to the guys that hobby here. The only way for that to happen is to contribute to the FW forums.

Well if there were actually ladies in Ft Worth that I could review I would. Most of the ladies I have seen in FT Worth /Tarrant county were either outcalls to my place or provided shitty services. You may not keep count but a lot of ladies do and need reviews to get clients. Trust me I would love to get the same quality of ladies out here in Ft Worth that there is in Dallas but there just not that many out here.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    I don’t keep score. I get equal benefit if 10 guys read my review as 100.

I would like to see the FW forums grow and become essential to the guys that hobby here. The only way for that to happen is to contribute to the FW forums.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast