Thread: Mexico City Agency Review Geisha Academy -Layla

Verified Hobbyist BCD funtravelerus's Avatar

Mexico City Agency Review Geisha Academy -Layla

Date: 5/3/2019
    Name: Layla
    Contact Info: Whatsapp: (+52) 1 55 4163 8591
    URL / Website: https://geisha.academy/en/mexico-df/
    General Area: Polanco
    Activities: BBBJ,BLS,ATTEMPTED DT,GAGGING,ROUGH FF,SUBMISSIVE,FIP,FIA,ATTEMPTE D PUSSY FISTING,GREEK,PILE DRVR,DOGGIE GREEK,TUMA.
    Hair Length and Color: long black straight
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    $$70 3 hours

5'4" 95LBS, Not a gram of fat on this girl that is a complete spinner. Implants and does have a tramp stamp-not distracting. Sexy look and face. Came dressed professionally casual. Moved well in an upscale setting.

I was in Mexico City for business for the week and decided to see if there were any recommendations for the area on ECCIE. Found a great review on Layla and others recommended this agency, Geisha Academy. Contacted them on the WhattsAPP number and they were prompt to reply and answer any questions I had. I knew I wanted Layla so set it up for Friday as a pre-celebaration for 5 de Mayo. Highly recommend this agency, great pricing for extended appointments and their selection of girls seems terrific. Booked her for 3 hrs at 7pm. showed up right on time.

Finally the day came and the agency communicated really well and even sent me a selfie pic of her without a face to see what she was wearing. After she arrived I greeted her in the lobby and as we made our way to the elevators were were stopped by security. They wanted me to go the front desk to pay a fee (this was explained to me by Layla later). My hotel was one of those that needed a room key to go up the elevator.

They obviously train their girls because rather than letting the situation escalate, she quickly told the guard we were going to the bar. He did not bother us again after that, great thinking on her part! We went to the bar and had quick drink and chat for 15 minutes before we took the elevators that were on the mezzanine floor up to my room. Word of advice, meet any girl at the bar.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by gfejunkie; 07-10-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: HIDE tags added.

Registered Male (Not Verified) meat18's Avatar
    You tore her ass up however that's the best sex.