Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: GFE XXX, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, digits, MISH, CG. Great
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr
Fee: 200
Total Paid: 220
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Deep Brunette -still lil damp from shower.
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Pretty, pleasant face, with a lovely smile, very clear skin.
I'd guess about ~5'2" 110lb-ish, (lil touch of tummy but firm young body). Very firm young tender breasts B/C cups, absoletely perfect size to me.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Perky, very sweet, with a touch of naughty Girlfriend.
Comments: Meet me at the door with a nice dress and high heels on, kissed and chatted some gave her the donation.

We chatted a bit and we took our time and get comfortable...We started kissing and undress her...what a treat. Lovely breast that I could have stayed and loved on all day.

She asks to go down below, what a treat, bbbj that was talented and almost had me at 5min into...I had to stop. Spend some time with wonderful sweet breast before some daty, digits and she responded well.

We got the rainwear on and she rode me like I was a wild young bull again, this was great. She leaned over to kiss me some. It was then really felt that tight lil kitty, as felt every inch of her contract on me. I exploded, It was the most intense O I've had for years. I'm still not sure what happened but when I finally stopped and came down from the fireworks she gives me a sheepish naughty grin and ask if I'm ok.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel. and she was as sweet as sugar. We snuggled and talked...not normally lil chat, like a true companion. This lasted awhile and she has a wonderful personality, the kind that makes you want to keep her.

She started with some attention to the boys and says she sure that round 2 would be better. With a bit of bbbj for 5 minutes and I was ready. She was more than ready when I climb on top...and while round 2 was not only better...but the best from anyone in the hobbie.

Afterwards, I ask if she was hungry and said I'd take her and other elves to eat. So I meet most of the rest of the group of elves. All look exactly as their pics. Bella eyes are lovely. Mariah looks like she was a athlete.wow (did not get to eat as elves must work)

All I can say Italia is absolutely amazing. It’s the lil things that make me say this... she is by far the sweeties, kindest, truest companion I've been with in the hobbie.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes