Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So the clock is ticking...

Red face

Think this one is new about ASPD going Dark within 24 hours...

http://www.aspd.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=197
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    the clock is ticking....
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

Guess it's up to home2 now...a new year, a new home...might as well do everyone all over again B)
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

I'm checking in on it every now and then.... got a cold one ready for when it gives its last breath.

Still Looking Around
    Yeah, I guess that means I gotta start sampling and reviewing all over again. DAMN, I'm gonna be busy!

Retired Administrator
    A Provider and I from a different city were talking a little while ago. We agreed that the site might close at midnight tonight since the original announced thought from their management was indeed Monday. We further understood the staff there are exchanging "good-byes" and wishing one another well. The other possibility could be @ approximately 8:00 AM in the morning when appropriate civil offices open and are prepared to receive the proper documentation that may have been received by those involved.

In the interim ==> we like many others simply wait in anticipation (as I posted elsewhere).

Good night my friends.

dennisrn

:huh: It's still going.. wow the anticipation is killing me.. sucks to see it go but glad I'm here. Time will tell how things work out.
    <span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">"I was thinking how nothing lasts... and what a shame that is..."</span>
    Nothing Lasts Forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Retired Administrator
    for those of you who choose not to go to aspd anymore; fieryjade made this post 1:48PM:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Thank you for posting the Verotel refunding policy. We TRIED to go to the bank today and they disputed us and would not even take the death certificate , there is now a dispute over whether or not it was a corporation even though we had proof. So to them ...she is still alive and an account holder until we get the will probated. Since there is no revenue as the site is closing , and no assets we have no reason to probate a will, so it is a MUTE Point. So this may be a long drawn out mess. You might want to use Whispers idea if the Verotel money runs out ... but try as quickly as you can because for right now...they do have funds there available. I do not know how many will request funds so I have no idea when the funds will run out. Please know that WE personally are recieving NO monies of any kind from ANY inheritance. The funds will dry up with the site if there is any left at Verotel so we WANT everyone to get the funds they are entitled to.[/b]
    so much for the meeting early this morning.....
    I sincerely wish them well especially with this piece of the puzzle

It&#39;s a sad ending, I&#39;ll just leave it at that.
    Fais ce que tu voudras

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    very sad ouch!
    🗓️ Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm*by request Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/

Please, plan your awesome adventure!
    Or, short notice! Fun doubles!!

Retired Administrator
    fieryjade post @ 8:05PM (in reply to a post by CaptainMidnight):

You have NO IDEA how precious your post was to me ! As I sit and wait for the screen to go dark on this site, it is different for me than others. I am no longer in the Hobby, I have no vested interest in any new site, old site , or potential sites. I simply sit and wait for my precious daughter&#39;s word to disappear from my computer screen for the last time. I saw such anger, accusations, hurt to others, distrust and ridicule come out of this site and it sadden me so to see it end that way. It was NEVER our intention to close the site until my own personal information was made public and associated with the site and my husband&#39;s job came at risk. Even then , folks did not understand. When my other daughter felt everyone&#39;s pain and decided she might try to help Deuce start another site if they could raise enough funds, that at first seemed well recieved, but I once again FEARED the public for her sake. But she is grown and I had to let her follow her own guide. But then once again the site became a breeding ground for accusations, contempt and pain concerning her "motives" and we were accused of trying to " avoid taxes and start a new site ". It is sad that other people cannot recognize sincerity or see someone in real pain, but we know there will always be those small minded people who spout off before they think and put EVERYONE in danger. So for those people who were the catalyst that caused us to close this site, Kharma will eventually take care of them , probably when they least expect it in a way they will not like much. But it is posts and PMs like yours that I will cling to. When the screen finally goes dark it is words like yours that will get me thru many more sleepless nights. Only now when I cannot sleep there will be no site to log into to FEEL her presence. We will not transfer to the other site simply because we are no longer "HobbYest". But for the nice and wonderful folks on this site who encouraged us despite the hatred, for those we will always be eternally grateful and remember with deep fondness in our hearts. We wish you all well.

At the last WE heard, we were expecting the site to go dark in 24 hrs which would have been 3-4 pm today, but Amber must have thought you guys needed a bit more time. When we called last for business reasons they told us the resolution team would have to communicate with us by phone before the site was closed. So far we have not heard from them... so we REALLY have no idea when the site will be disconnected. But until that last moment ... I truly am HONORED to have been in the presence of some of the folks on here... and I would love for the opportunity to meet some of you some day in the future maybe for a toast and a memorial to my daughter... maybe something for future plans.

Thank you again for your PUBLIC SUPPORT. These days and in this forum that took GONADS as we are not on the MOST POPULAR LIST these days. hugs FieryJade ( soon to retire that name permanently into the VAULT ).[/b]

Retired Administrator
    angelimnot posted this on the co-ed Boardwide forum @ 10:20 PM:

I can turn off the fourms.. not the servers from here.. like i said.. if its not down by 1am here in Texas.. I will do that.. so my mother... can finally get some rest.. she&#39;s been watching it all day.[/b]

Mute point? Priceless!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lurklt @ Jan 4 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Think this one is new about ASPD going Dark within 24 hours...

http://www.aspd.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=197[/b]

When they banned me they didn&#39;t say for how long so I sent them an e-mail and the reply was "don&#39;t worry about it". I took it to mean the ship was going down soon.
    *** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***

Retired Companion Companion Likinikki's Avatar

Thumbs up

Being the night owl that I am...I have my ninja suit on and keeping a watchful eye :ph34r: it&#39;s 2:37am...aspd&#39;s still alive and well. End of report.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast