A Russian Tale…his erotic package experience

This was our second encounter…It is his second sensual event ever. He totally enjoys the sensual touching of his body. I can tell he gets into it, with his low moaning. Based on how he reacted at our first appointment, I know just where to touch him. I know just how to touch him.

We start out as usual on his stomach. As usual I glide my fingertips all over his body, and then I start my sensual touching of his body with oil, lotion, hot stones. I do his back, his cute butt, his strong thighs and his calves. Per my routine, I apply heavy foot balm on the bottom of his feet then wrap his feet in a hot towel for a few minutes. After his feet, I focus on his upper arms and hands,

Then I turn him over and am happy to see he is very aroused…the man is blessed.

He has his eyes closed as I touch him all over with my fingertips. I purposely do not touch his sex. We are making eye contact during this time and I give him a wicked smile and whisper not yet…

His zones are his inner thighs, the area around his sex and of course his sex. I lick the inside of his thighs and he groans. I lightly touch around his balls, the underside of it, along the bottom side of his dick… he is squirming and his sex is twitching, aching for some attention. I kiss my favorite spot, under his balls. Inhale his male scent. I lick his balls and work my way up the underside on his dick. I kiss the head of his dick, take him in my mouth and he says those words, I loved on our last visit…Oh Lord.

Not yet sweetie, I tell him.

He was more comfortable today, reaching out to me, touching my breast…squeezing them, kneading them. He twists his body so that his tool touches my breasts. I wink at him. I grab my lube and get on table between his legs. I take him in my mouth while fingering his inner thighs. He has spread his legs to give me access.

I apply some lube between my heavy 36G and lean over him. My girls engulf him and he is squeezed with delight. The head emerges out and I kiss it. He is holding my girls close and has started thrusting up between them.…he blows his load all over my breast..

I clean him up as he comes back down to earth. Our time is not over, so I go over his thighs…his stomach, his nipples… I am touching his inner thighs again…and ask him if he is up for a second round and he says “Gosh … NO”

We bid goodbye after he showers and we chat a bit. Until we meet again.