Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ads that say "No AA" And this African American mans Experience as a New Hobbyist

Verified Hobbyist BCD Boris69bb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke_Bell View Post
    This Big Booty Vixen absolutely LOVES Black Kings<3 That will never be something to worry about here;)
    Dang, I need to get down to San Antonio. Maybe I need to relocate.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

I haven't ever had any serious problems
    with AA client's

Serious problems with white clients trying to slide the condom off, internet stalking, writing stooopid shit that wasn't true, entitlement issues more prevalent in white men (not saying every single white man is part of the statistics) I give everyone a chance and experience something without any prejudice compromise. I speak about the men I Have ALREADY seen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I don't care about a person's race but I do believe a lady has a right to see who she chooses. She shouldn't be judged because of it either.

Having a preferences does not make someone a racist. Just as as a client has a right to only see spinners and not a bbw, see a milf and not an 18 year old. To see an Asian lady and not a Hispanic lady. See ladies who only swallow and not spit, see a 6ft lady and not a petite 4'11" lady, see a lady who does anal and not. These are all preferences yet they are not judged like the other. These are not seen the same and are just typically listed as a personal taste. Nope sorry these are preferences. If you will only see a lady that is a certain age, an ethnicity, a certain weight or body type, offers a certain service and so on it is the same. You are no different that a lady who chooses to see a certain guy based on certain criteria.

Just because there is money envolved it does not mean someone else's preferences become better than the other. I don't judge clients who prefer a lady that is different than I am so why should a lady that prefers a certain type be any different. You are no better than a lady doing the same. Sorry but thats the the same kinda shit. Unless you as a client have no restrictions and will see anyone no matter age, color, body type.. weight, service level etc then you should not be telling a lady who she should and should not see. Just like she is not jumping your ass for having certain preferences of your own.
    Agreed.
    Do we really want to tell providers " You MUST see AA men or be labelled a racist?"

I was recently declined a session due to my age.
    Should I assume she hates old people?
    Or is it just a sexual preference?
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    Agreed.
    Do we really want to tell providers " You MUST see AA men or be labelled a racist?"

I was recently declined a session due to my age.
    Should I assume she hates old people?
    Or is it just a sexual preference?
    Yes!! It is unfortunate about the age thing. I know numerous ladies who have an age preference. It has nothing to do with the person and having no respect for them. They however are not comfortable fucking someone who is close in age to their dad or worse their grand papi. They aren't doing so to offend you! It's a preference and a comfort thing. Sometimes it is just really hard for a 20 something to connect and talk with a 50 year old. Just as I've heard from clients that they don't fuck providers who are around the age of their own daughters or grand daughters! Are they horrible guys because they are being picky? No they have preferences and after they get over the little head and start thinking with the big head they realize it's not really something that they're into.

I don't care about a person's race but I do believe a lady has a right to see who she chooses. She shouldn't be judged because of it either.

Having a preferences does not make someone a racist. Just as as a client has a right to only see spinners and not a bbw, see a milf and not an 18 year old. To see an Asian lady and not a Hispanic lady. See ladies who only swallow and not spit, see a 6ft lady and not a petite 4'11" lady, see a lady who does anal and not. These are all preferences yet they are not judged like the other. These are not seen the same and are just typically listed as a personal taste. Nope sorry these are preferences. If you will only see a lady that is a certain age, an ethnicity, a certain weight or body type, offers a certain service and so on it is the same. You are no different that a lady who chooses to see a certain guy based on certain criteria.

Just because there is money envolved it does not mean someone else's preferences become better than the other. I don't judge clients who prefer a lady that is different than I am so why should a lady that prefers a certain type be any different. You are no better than a lady doing the same. Sorry but thats the the same kinda shit. Unless you as a client have no restrictions and will see anyone no matter age, color, body type.. weight, service level etc then you should not be telling a lady who she should and should not see. Just like she is not jumping your ass for having certain preferences of your own.
    +1. Agree with Brit here. A preference is not necessarily racism.

If you are doing it bc you don't like black people (using the AA policy example -- but substitute any race here) then that's racism. If it's bc you think x y or z race is going to rob, beat, intimidate, or treat you like trash....then yes that's racism. If it's b/c you don't see them as equal, or that you are better than them, that's racism.

On the other hand if you simply have a physical attraction (or aversion) to certain races then you have every reason to not want to be sexually intimate with them. I totally agree with Brit here. This also goes back to what I always say: sex is sex, pay to play or not, attraction is attraction, chemistry is chemistry, and so on. Paying or accepting payment makes no difference in that equation.

Some people are just not attracted to certain other people. This is true within each person's very own race. What if you just don't like a certain typical feature(s) that are common of another race or their culture? Are there exceptions? Always. But we all have preferences. If you truly have no concept of being better than them, more important, smarter, more socially acceptable, or various other horseshit racist theories, then you aren't really being racist. You are just expressing a preference. If you have friend of that race, true friends, or could easily have one, or have had, or completely see no human difference....you are not racist. Racism is a ridiculous hate and superiority complex. Not a preference.

I do admit it though it smacks badly of racism when you see it. It's hard not to see it that way.

Still, I totally agree with Brit. Any girl, any *human*, should be free to have sex with whomever they desire to have sex. But for the reason mentioned above it's why I would highly advise girls to not put that in ads.

Instead just gather that info through discussion or collect it through your screening process. You will avoid a lot of hate that way.

-mg

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I couldn't agree with you more! I said in my very first statement that I don't judge anyone for their preference. Everyone has the right to see who they want to see and they shouldn't be judged for it in any way. The whole point was about equating me with whatever experience they may have had with someone else. I wouldn't judge every provider based on a bad experience I had with another. That was my whole point; especially after one provider told me what she thought the reasons were.

Like I said, when you read the ad, it typically says, "NO AA, Thugs or pimps". I read that as if it is all one in the same and seems to only be related to African American men.

As for me, I do have a preference. My preference is a confident woman who is sure of herself and knows she is sexy and carries herself that way. Her size, race, color or anything else for that matter doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    +1. Agree with Brit here. A preference is not necessarily racism.

If you are doing it bc you don't like black people (using the AA policy example -- but substitute any race here) then that's racism. If it's bc you think x y or z race is going to rob, beat, intimidate, or treat you like trash....then yes that's racism. If it's b/c you don't see them as equal, or that you are better than them, that's racism.

On the other hand if you simply have a physical attraction (or aversion) to certain races then you have every reason to not want to be sexually intimate with them. I totally agree with Brit here. This also goes back to what I always say: sex is sex, pay to play or not, attraction is attraction, chemistry is chemistry, and so on. Paying or accepting payment makes no difference in that equation.

Some people are just not attracted to certain other people. This is true within each person's very own race. What if you just don't like a certain typical feature(s) that are common of another race or their culture? Are there exceptions? Always. But we all have preferences. If you truly have no concept of being better than them, more important, smarter, more socially acceptable, or various other horseshit racist theories, then you aren't really being racist. You are just expressing a preference. If you have friend of that race, true friends, or could easily have one, or have had, or completely see no human difference....you are not racist. Racism is a ridiculous hate and superiority complex. Not a preference.

I do admit it though it smacks badly of racism when you see it. It's hard not to see it that way.

Still, I totally agree with Brit. Any girl, any *human*, should be free to have sex with whomever they desire to have sex. But for the reason mentioned above it's why I would highly advise girls to not put that in ads.

Instead just gather that info through discussion or collect it through your screening process. You will avoid a lot of hate that way.

-mg
    Love me some Brittany

Verified Companion Companion Brooke_Bell's Avatar
    That would be a move you wouldn't regret;) i'll rock your world and make you never wanna leave<3

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Yes it is. Thanks for sharing.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    deesmooth, this issue has been around for some time, so if you’re gonna continue to hobby, it’s one of the unsettling realities you need to embrace. The encounter you described was pretty awkward bruh, especially to a newbie, but don’t let it define your hobby.

You should work on getting verified here and getting P411 for verification. That’ll open up considerably more companions for you. With P411, I have my searches filtered by companions where “All Ethnicities Welcome” so NBA companions don’t even show up for me.

Happy hobbying sir. 👍🏾👍🏾

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I’ve read lots of stories about white guys stealing and haggling. But I’ve yet to see a woman refuse to see white guys because of it.
    👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾THIS 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Very good read 👍🏾👍🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This has been discussed over and over and over. Brittany summed it up best. Its personal preference. Not racism.

On a dating site, a woman may say "no men under 5 foot 10". That's her preference.

Stop trying to shame / victimize the woman who have clearly stated their preference. Move on. There are plenty of fish who will see you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexOnFire View Post
    Its personal preference. Not racism.
    That seems to be the prevailing white opinion. Do AAs agree?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Kinda sad these days that we still go through this. If your money is green and you pass my screen......✌

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    To answer the question, I do not associate AA with thugs, pimps or degenerates. To be quite honest, the only people I truly associate those words with, are politicians.

Xo
    Thank you for answering that question. I was honestly just asking based on my experience. It was one of those things where I was being judged based on what other people of done and that bothers the hell out of me. I don't care what someone preferences are. I have nothing but respect for their right to choose who they want to be with. We all do it; some are just willing to admit and some aren't. Thanks Again.

Dee

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast