Phone or Pager:
    Email Address:
    URL / Website:www.julinkaa.com
    City: Covington
    State: Louisiana
    Area / Address: Covington Louisiana, hotel room,
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: BBJ,69,DFK,Dinner at the Y, Doggie, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, multiple pops, Facial
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 1/2 hour
    Fee: 400
    Total Paid: 540
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Race: White/Hispanic
    Perfume/Fragrance: Light Fragrance or Perfume
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Body:Julinka is a freak of nature, she has the body of a 20 year old, there is not an ounce of fat or celulite on her entire body. rock hard ass, and probably the nicest enhaced breast ever. the perfect 10 five stars
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? long lost lovers
    Comments: Her face and body are not the ones for a 45 year old woman however her skills do show that this woman knows how to please a man. Julinka showed up to my room looking like a demure lady. We talked for a little while and then the session started. As i undressed her she kept eye contact at all times while bitting her lips as i began to take her clothes off; once in bed we kissed like life depended on. After some forplay that included a great blowjob and 69, I came in her mouth and she didn't seemed bothered by it, she promtly grabbed a towel and proceeded to clean me; as she was cleaning me she looked at me and said don't worry I'll bring that boy back up in no time, and she did after that we fucked in several positions and then when it was time for me to cum again she grabbed my dick and jerked it until i came on her breast. Julinka is by far the best provider i ever had and her rate is well worth it. I recomend her to anyone who is been a hobbyst for a while or it is just starting. Truely a one in a million
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
    To SEX the cause and solution of all our problems

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar