Phone or Pager: 817-690-9621
Email Address:
URL / Website:http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Fema...eviewed_and_ver
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Area / Address: Off College Dr
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,BALLPLAY,DATY,CG,K9,MISH,69,CIM.
Session Length Scheduled: 1/2 H
Fee: 15@
Total Paid: 15@
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? No
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder lenght
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Backpage
Provider`s Body: Ella has an adorable face, and sweet soft lips, she has the quintessential Girl Next Door look. Her body looks like the quintessential 13 to 99 man's wet dream. Huger 34DD soft breast, tight pussy, hard ass that you can wait to pound.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Hello I wanna fuck
Comments: I was looking over some backpage adds and found out that ELLA and ANGEL were still in town, at first I contacted ANGEL since I haven't seen her and was in the mood for a blonde, however after a quick conversation over the phone in so many words she blew me off so FUCK HER.

I called Ella and she got back at me around 10 or so saying that she was in town; so I quickly took a shower and got ready to get dirty all over again. As I arrived to her incall she greated me with a smile and we inmidiately began the session.

As we got naked I began to kiss and play with those wonderful 34DD FUCK BUBBLES of hers, after I made my way towards her soft pussy wich tasted so good, Ella has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen its picture perfect. Ella got on top of me and rode me first she sat on my face and rode me as i was eating that pussy. She put the cover on and she did the whole Cowgirl thing, and let me tell you the sight of her COCKWARMERS bouncing up and down are better than the Grand Canyon during sundown. I flipped her and went at it for some missionary until I was ready for some K9 however after a couple quick pumps i wanted to finish inside her mouth, so she took the cover off and began to give me a great blowjob and she then started to suck on the boys i was ready short after and told her i was cumming and she took all the load inside her mouth with a wounderful smile. We hugged and said goodbye.

Guys hope you know a little about me by know I don't bullshit. So when I tell you to RUN not WALK to ELLA is no bullshit, she'll leaves thursday. Ella has the potential of being our next great provider
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes