Fee: $$$
Total Paid: $$$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: shoulder lenght
Race: AA
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Craigslist (I know I am a dumbass)
Provider`s Body: face about a 7, body about a 8 smooth skin
What was the Provider's Attitude like? I am here to make money, and get you out as soon as possible
Comments: Okay so its a slow night my girlfriend and I split up so i decided to go back hunting, unfortunatly I couldn't go to New Orleans to see Paige and too late to call Julinka, so I decided to look in the cumdumpster that is craigs list there i found this girl Jacklyn. Seem nice two call system you know the drill.

I checked her on aspd but her name didin't come up u have to use her last name to get some "reviews', long story short I got ther and as soon as i handed her the money this long list of NO"s came out No Kissing, No BBBJ, No Digits, No DATY, one shot (She has a half hour fee and she is not even worth that).

I said fuck it I am already here she laid me in bed and began to rub me down then a CBJ (as good as a CBJ can be) a little mish, then CG, RCG, to finish got dressed and a left knowing that I am indeed al ittle bit rusty at the Hobby I should of done my due diligence as I used to no excuses here I deserved that lame CBJ. Hopefuly this will help someone else'

Humbled yet not discouraged

Barcelona
Would you recommend this Provider to others? No