If You feel the need to take control, spank, pull hair, are into PSE, then i'm a good match for You. i prefer strong dominant types. i enjoy submission, it's natural to me. Servitude and pleasure is my game.

i'm a curvy, petite, busty, tasty Provider with a good attitude and awesome skills. Well reviewed. You wont be disappointed. Go ahead and give Yourself a special treat...(me)!

i offer a full menu, and then some. i also do specialty fetish services, role play, school girl, bad girl, and more. Let me take You to a new level of euphoria. Please let me be Your personal servant. i've been trained to please men in unimaginable ways. So show me what a gentleman You can be here, and what a sensual demanding man You are bcd.

** i offer different session types that can be very demanding, and i charge different rates. Please, DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT RATES, they are posted and current, Donations are for my time only, and imply nothing otherwise.Thank You

90 min "Happy New Year" Special
Special runs this sat-sat ends 1-9-2010

200/hr plus room in call. As a courtesy, I include gr33k, GFE or PSE, Light D/s session (no implements)

225/hr Out call As a courtesy, I include gr33k, GFE or PSE, Light D/s session (no implements)

250hr(plus room if applies) HEAVY D/s in call or out. Implements welcome, within reason and determined by experience level. They will need to be new for obvious health reasons. No Marks left of any kind. A list of "limits" provided BCD. Many Thanks, xo