Total Paid: $
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Brunett, mid back
Race: mixed
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? backpage
Provider`s Body: Young body, tight ass, great pussy pic on backpage. she is the girl in the pics
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Don't touch, are you done yet
Comments: So I have been working in Baton Rouge for the last couple of weeks and I met this blonde hottie at a downtown restaurant. We set up a date and damn I was looking forward to hitting it. After several hours out on the town and several drinks ole sandman was in (I thought). Instead I got totally cock blocked.

So now it’s late and I am stiff as a board and need some release. None of the normal ASPD ladies were available so I decided it was time to TOFTT with a backpage provider. I made a lot of calls and got no answer so now I had to move into completely uncharted waters. Now backpage is a crapshoot but if the chic says GFE it’s worth a try.

I called Jessica and she answered right away and was available. Now since I wasn’t sure what I was getting into and I just needed a release I scheduled for half an hour (the only good decision I made all night).

She was in a mid-range motel that was nearby. I called when I got there and she gave me directions to the room.

Now I had seen her pics on backpage and I knew what to expect. Jessica looked like her pics, young and willing.
She let me in and we took off our clothes. It went downhill from there. This lady wanted absolutely no kissing and very little touching. The strange thing was that she was perfectly fine with my cock in her pussy. So with little to no foreplay (or touching) I put the little head in. Now the pussy was tight and it served it’s purpose in keeping me from getting that incredible case of blue balls that I was working on but the overall experience was a major disappointment.
I DO NOT recommend seeing this lady. Her ads claim GFE. The only girlfriend like her would be a Nun. She is not GFE in any way.

My experience with her is a perfect example of letting the little head do the thinking for the big head. It also goes to show that even a experienced dawg can screw up when he has a hard on and is looking for a quick release.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? No