Total Paid: $$.5
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Blonde a bit below the shoulders
Race: Caucasion
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD and P411
Provider`s Body: Small spinner (5'2' and 102lbs per P411 and I'm betting that is pretty darn accurate) accented with a nice pair of man made C's or maybe D's and an attractive face. She would turn my head in a mall.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Friendly and fun.
Comments: TCB was almost scary it was so good. I sent her a P411 email at midnight Saturday with my P411 ID, my ASPD handle, and three references. Fifteen minutes later I got an email telling me I was screened and asking when I wanted to get together. I email back Thursday with a time and a minute later we were confirmed. A few minutes afterward she sent me a note saying that she was going to run a special and that I would also get that rate. We traded email's for 1/2 an hour and I had the incall, her number, and the contact details for confirming and upon arrival.

We exchanged email last night and reconfirmed location and time. This morning about 11 she called my hobby phone and asked if we could change the location since the planned incall was in use. We agreed on another of her choice. A little later I left and she called and changed it again to a motel around 183 and I35 as well as told me she was running a 1/2 late. This particular motel isn't a favorite of mine but it seems safer then most up there.

I was getting a bit worried at this point and thought it may end up a bust. To my pleasure she called as I pulled in the motel and said I'm checking in, pls park in the back. A minute or two later she called and said meet me in xxx. I arrived right behind her. She showered and came out in a towel and bikini bottom. What a sight, a nice thin spinner with a lovely rack dripping wet and ready to play.

BCD began with some LFK and DFK. A little titty nibbling on both of our parts followed. She moved to a BBBJ and had decent technique although there was no deep throat, just a really nice blow job. I fingered her vagina and played with her clit a while and she grabbed a cover, covered me up and asked how I wanted her. I asked for CG and she started there. She nibbled on my tit's while she did so and even continued the nibbling as I urged her up into ACG. She rode hard and fast and I had to have her missionary. Missionary led back to ACG through a couple of other positions and I asked if I could finish on her tit's. She said sure and I finished there. A clean up followed by 15-20 minutes learning about each other was after a while replaced by her mouth on my cock. Round two started with CG, went through ACG, RCG, RACG, Doggie and finally RCG with her twisted a round so her tit was in my mouth. This round had light spanking, lots of titty sucking and face sucking on both of our parts. I had a great deal of fun and finished in the RCG with tit in mouth position. A clean up followed by a shower and I was gone.

One note, she was clear with me that YMMV if you are not clean, respectful, and friendly.

My take a way's were that she is a delightful blond spinner who really enjoys sex and pleasing you but you must pass her smell, look and personality test. TCB is excellent and had her normal incall been available this would have been a prefect hour. Despite the fact that she actually made a decent choice for the area she chose even she commented it was a "typical sleaze ball motel".
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes