Thread: Auna Fox's Support for Home 2

Ok. First I will state my piece.... for all eyes hereon please be reminded that these are MY thoughts and those reading do not have to agree...

Secondly, I post this here so that the staff of this board and CK will be the FIRST to see it.... this post may be moved to a more ideal location after they have perused it as it is not a question for the Staff and may not be suitable to settle in this section of the Home 2 board... (thanks CK and staff for your assistance with putting it where it would best suit...-muah)

That said...

Due to specific circumstances I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting my details and info on ASPD.... I WILL remain a member and see how the waters fare at a later date when all the mud has settled and I can see what I am stepping into.. however for the time being my avi there is laying low to wait that point in time out.

Meanwhile, I am proud to support CK1942 in his endeavor to cleave free of the ASPD board and will support him and do whatever I can wherever I can to assist him in his efforts to establish Home 2 as an independent and substantial part of the Hobby Community. Ck has a great deal of experience and expertise in the art and work of board life and has proven himself well worthy of my respect and support.

So here I will begin to place ads, spend time, add posts of value, and place my info. This board along with a select few others on my list shows promise and strength both in its growing numbers and its ownership. CK... KUDOS to you for working so very hard to keep THIS board as an up to date, Independent, and Fun, Drama free place to be.

Lady A

Retired Administrator
    Thank you Auna for your thoughts this day and I can assure you - they are shared by many. Besides that many of us are hoping to create, expand and keep this forum (whatever it's name becomes) not only as a great place for information, but also as a place for everyone to enjoy themselves and just feel "nice" here. Looking forward to your interactions.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks for the confidence, but as I have posted elsewhere a moment ago in the Houston Coed forum on meet & greets, no space on the Internet can truly be kept a secret much less be considered 100 pct secure.

The key to having "fun" is proper research and conduct in which there is no offer of sex for money or no offer of money for sex.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

As always Ck, you keep it short, sweet, to the point and as clear as a bell. If you notice... even when I DO post ads... I never mention services that are Taboo nor do I post my Donation levels... That&#39;s just how I am. Clean, Careful, and Discreet. In this part of our Days and Times... a Lady can NEVER be too cautious about her health, her safety, and her chosen Companions. When drama gets too sticky...the smart back off or get out.... before it gets messy.

There&#39;s no such thing as a Foolproof, Perfect, or Absolutely safe board to post on... but we can TRY to get as CLOSE to that as possible by being Vigilant, Clean, Careful, Discreet, Consensual, and Drama Free!!!

Dennis!! Its BLESSEDLY good to see you here!! Dash it all Man! You need to drop me a PM once in a while and let me know your still kicking!! -muah-

Kisses to you both...

I share these thoughts and hopes also... I hope going forward this will be a board with less drama.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CK, I&#39;ve said it before but feel compelled to say it again. Thanks for making this site available. Hobby safe!

CK, I&#39;m here for you too. Just let me know what I can do to help get this thing going...
    TopCat
    The other day, my girlfriend told me she was a lesbian and that she wanted to date young women. I'm okay with that, though, as I've always thought it's good for couples to have a shared interest.

Figuring It Out Companion mlisa's Avatar
    :blink: Auna, my lovely red headed, ivory skinned, lass. It is good to see you here. And you speak the same sentiments I feel myself. Thank you and also Thank You CK for your efforts here. I look forward to bouncing around here more in the future.

Hope everyone had a wonderful ChristMas, Solstice and Saturnalia and of course a grand New Year as well!

:P
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Life is short don't waste precious energy on negative people. Screening required if we've never met. P411 plus minimum 2 ladies with their site and contact info included. Live, love, laugh and yet sometimes we still need to cry too, ever so softly.</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Dec 30 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for the confidence, but as I have posted elsewhere a moment ago in the Houston Coed forum on meet & greets, no space on the Internet can truly be kept a secret much less be considered 100 pct secure.[/b]
    Well said sir. . . .
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful