Area / Address: Way north Austin ETJ - rm 620 east of toll road 45
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: FBSM Happy ending
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
Fee: $.2
Total Paid: $.2
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Pictures need updating, but they are her
Hair Color and Length: Short blonde curly
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Pictures are her, but need updating. Cherry has put on some weight and aged since the photos. Other than that, accurate, no unusual piercings or distracting tats. Large breasts, sweet disposition. Nice face about a 7. Excellent hands, very good at message.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very nice and friendly.
Comments: I was interested in FBSM with Cherry since her incall is closer to me than most. Plus she has some great reviews for what she does on ASPD. Cherry was easy to contact, and I happened to catch her on IM. She was available, and we scheduled a meet for FBSM with a happy ending. Upon getting directions, I proceed to her incall. She does message from her home in a modified room built for message and secluded from the rest of her home. It is clean and equipped for comfort. After chatting for a while making introductions, she asked me to get comfortable. Once done, she instructed me how to set on her message table. After I got positioned, she started. I have been to AMPs before so I was a little nervous on what to expect, but was I in for a surprise! Cherry is very good at the art of message in general, with emphasis on the sensual part. Laying on my stomach, she proceeded to kneed and work every part of me from my neck down to the tips of my feet. Cherry uses unscented message oil, and she got every nook and cranny. Her hands were firm yet soothing. She used her forarms and her weight for deep tissue penetration. I can say I was truly relaxed and almost completely forgot about the happy ending. Cherry had a way of continually reminding me that the volcano would eventually erupt. Subtle quick flicks across my genital regions made me long for the rollover and big finish. During the message, my session only included topless, and I wasn't into trying SE account I hadn't asked, and quite frankly was so content that I wasn't that interested. But Cherry titilated me with her breasts placed strategically by my ears at one point, across my back at another, and my feet caressing them at last.
She finally asked me if I was ready to rollover, to which I was more than anxious to do so. With her unscented oil, Cherry lubed up my private area, and began to work it with her hands and squeezing her breasts down on it. A very erotic vision which made me explode in relatively short order. After the finale, she got a clean warm towel and wiped me down from head to foot removing excess oil and other liquids. At that point we both got dressed and then we chatted for a while until it was time for her to tend to her family. At this point, I have had a very enjoyable and relaxing afternoon, and I was more than satisfied with my visit with Cherry.

My session was a basic session with happy ending. Cherry offers other options, but I wasn't into any of them today. I just wanted to try something new. I highly recommend Cherry for a great relaxing message with the finish of your choice. Check her menu. I think you will be pleased.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes