Thread: newbie

still getting this down i did like aspd better but gotta do what ya gotta LOL :) had some fun witth some ladies already and would like more. its BIGGER IN TEXAS and ill prove it. im late night kinda guy please let me know who is also. going to be massage theripist so good hands :)

have sent messages but it dosnt show up in mailboxes anywhere so dont know if they are going anywhere thanks again

Hi,
    Welcome! :D
    I am Newbie Friendly & a Night Owl. :)
    I sent you a reply earlier, here..
    Check your PM's.

Stay Safe &
    Have Fun!!
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">betzi
    my e-mail
    Visit My Website
    </span>

is betzi the only late night lady???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggen @ Nov 23 2009, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    is betzi the only late night lady???[/b]
    Nope & you already had a piece of me... but that doesn&#39;t mean I wouldn&#39;t let you have more. :P For others interested, I&#39;m usually up till 3-4a. If I&#39;m really tired, I may sleep through the phone, but leave a message if you&#39;d like a callback.

Take care & have fun out there!

Kat
    XOXOX
    The hobby is an investment in your time & money and my time & reputation. My dedication to your satisfaction is what keeps you singing my praises!

April 2011: Available NOW for FBSM/L1/L2 in south Austin near Downtown. ONLY accepting new clients w/ verifiable references or trusted referrals/vouches. If you've seen me in the past, you're good to go! NO reviews please!