Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? No-She looks better than her pics
Hair Color and Length: Dark red and past shoulders
Race: Native American and White
Perfume/Fragrance: Light fragrance
Smoking Status: could not tell either way
Where did you hear about this provider: BP
Provider`s Body: Eve is 5'9" Looong legs and Dark red hair about mid to upper back, Nice curvy figure, little baby pooch. Landing strip
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Nice to see you again, come on in.
Comments: I did this review on ASPD the day the site went down. I am pretty new to ASPD and was going throough the process of becoming registered at P411. I had visited her about 3 months ago. In the process, I called her for a reference. She has a friendly phone voice, but initially she didn't remember me. WHAT? I mean me being Joe Studdly and all. It took great effort but I regained control of my fragile ego. I reminded her of the conversations we had during the last visit. They were specific to her college studies, so sheremembered and said she would be happy to give a reference. She did ask in return that I come see her again some time. She mentioned that she is not in school on Mondays, and since today was Monday she was available. Would have been easy to get out of it by just saying I was working, but the conversation was making me want to see her. So we set a time about an hour and half later.

She had the same hotel incall as last time so I called her when I got there for the room number. I must have been looking down when she opened the door because the first thing i saw was her 3 inch(maybe 4) platform shoes. With the heels on, she is taller than me. For some reason, that was kindof hot. As my eyes moved up I noticed the nice fitting jeans and sleeveless black top with little straps over the shoulders. Her dark red hair is very sexy, and she had a sweet smile. She invited me in with a hug. As I went in, I placed the donation on the dresser. We sat and chatted for a few minutes about her college and her pics. She is real easy to talk to.

At one point she stood up and started to undress facing me. I was enjoying the hell outa that, until I realized I was behind. Imagine how cool I looked trying to catch up. We both started with exploration and LFK. I really enjoy kissing a woman's body so I started at the top and worked my way down. Her hair smelled fresh, not like cigarette hair. She had responsive nips As I worked my way down, I reached the thighs. I began to rub her kitty, which was very wet. That told me she was into this. I hurt my arm a bit pattin myself on the back. It's ok now. Then she got on top of me and started grinding along with the LFK. I was searching for cover because I really wanted to be inside her. The first moments going inside were like I belonged there. I really enjoy this part. Apparently she has been doing her Kegel Exercises because she seemed to pulsate at times. She started on top with Reverse Mish, then to CG, and we finished up with Mish. She got the warm wet towel and cleaned me up. Then we dressed and she walked me out. She never touched the envelope while I was there. When I got to my car, I looked at the time and we went over about 10-15 minutes. I hope I'm not leaving anything out.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes