Fee: $.4
Total Paid: $.4
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark blond
Race: caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
Smoking Status: Unknown
Where did you hear about this provider: ASPD.
Provider`s Body: Slender. Slight mommy tummy, great ass!
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Nervous at first, then very accomodating
Comments:
I've had my eye on McKenzie for a long time. Since she's an east-side girl, (and there aren't too many of those) that placed her at the top of my list. I had to weigh this decision very carefully. All of her reviews are either hot or cold. And I've always said that if you do your homework here on ASPD you'll never have a bad session. I'm not usually one to TOFTT. That being said, I decided to throw caution to the wind and give her a call. She answered immediately with a very sexy, sultry voice. She seemed friendly but very business like. We scheduled an appointment for the next morning. I'm a morning kind of guy.

I arrived a few minutes early and got the room and called her with the room number. She arrived exactly on time. When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. As was mentioned in an earlier review, she is prettier than the pictures that I've seen. She is very slender and was wearing jeans and a blouse; very civilian. She seemed a little nervous, so we hugged and decided to get to know each other a little. It's been said that McKenzie likes to talk. Yes it's true. But it wasn't at all irritating and after we chatted she seemed to calm down to a normal conversational pace. She invited me onto the bed where we began with LFK and DFK. She is a very good kisser. She then excused her self to the restroom and told me to get comfortable. While she was gone I placed the donation, stripped down to my socks and slid in between the sheets. A few moments later she came out of the restroom with a towel around her. She looked very sexy with her hair down. She then dropped the towel and joined me in the bed. McKenzie has a very nice set of C's, a few non-distracting stretch marks and a very slight mommy tummy. Only one tattoo (ankle) and no metal. A very nice package indeed.

We immediately embraced and again started with about a 5-minute make-out session. Again, she is a very good kisser. She rolled me on my back and started kissing down my chest and eventually took Mr. Wiggly into her mouth. McKenzie has a very interesting BBBJ style. She jacked me while sucking. AND while she was doing this, she made a noise like humming or something. I couldn't figure it out, but you could feel it more than hear it. One of the best BBBJ's I've ever had. I could have easily blown a load. But I waived her off.

We went back to DFK. I then moved down to her nipples and began kissing and sucking them. Her nipples immediately came alive. Moving along I kissed down to her stomach then down to her pussy. As I was partaking in the moist honeydew, she became very vocal. Hopefully she wasn't faking but I counted five O's in about as many minutes. She then started reaching for the cover and I was ready. She rolled it on and said, "Fuck me." I obliged missionary style. Her pussy was tight and very wet. No lube needed for this girl. She told me that she liked very hard, and even rough sex. So I pounded her with all the fury I could muster. Again she was VERY vocal. I asked for some K9 and she assumed the position in about 2 seconds. When I re-entered her pussy in this position, it felt extremely tight and again I pounded as hard as I possibly could. I almost lost my nut at this point. I'm a big fan of simultaneous DFK and mish, so we returned to that position. She again said, "Fuck me!" And I did, for about 60 seconds and nearly blew the end off that condom. One of the most intense O's I've had.

We laid there for about 5 or 10 minutes and chatted about each other's lives. Nothing too deep, just very friendly. Afterward we dressed, we said our salutations and departed. BTW, before you ask, multiple bells are allowed. But after the intensity of the session, I just didn't have it in me to go another round.

All in all, I'd have to say McKenzie is good to go. Because of a few bad reviews, I tried to keep my expectations very low. But I had a great time and I will see McKenzie again.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes!