Total Paid: 150
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Light Brown and past shoulders almost to mid-back
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider: aspd
    Provider`s Body: 5'2",125 lbs or so, very pretty face, nice, firm curves, REAL beautiful Cs with perky and responsive nipples, shaved and very tasty kitty and a nice ass to boot!
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Sarah was very easy to schedule with and her TCB skills were great. She was so laidback and fun to hang with...and had a REALLY sexy phone voice.
    Comments: I've been watching Sarah's ads for awhile now and was so taken by her pretty looks so I decided to call and try to see her. Although I have read that her TCB skills are not always up to par, she must be improving as I had no problems whatsoever. I arrived at her incall and called her as requested to let her know that I was there. She immediately responded and gave me the unit number. She greeted me at the door with a big hug, and I immediately noticed her pretty smile and pretty face. Her pictures do not do her justice, but she said she has an appt. to get some new ones soon. We sat down on her couch, and she was so friendly and made me feel at ease. She offered me something to drink and after sharing a glass of wine, we then proceeded to the bedroom. It was a romanticly lit room with candles and music. We embraced with some great DFK and the clothes were off in no time at all. Even though the room was dimly lit, I could still see her gorgeous body. Her skin was so soft and her tits were beautiful as I love natural Cs. She has a few tats but not distracting at all. We laid down and I let my hands start exploring the southern region, which was soft and already wet. After some digit play, I had to taste those juices and I must say it was tasty! She squirmed and was very vocal, and I could tell she was loving it. I then asked her if she had any toys, and she whipped out her favorite vibrator. I watched her play with herself until she came. Now it was my turn. She gave me an awesome bbbj, which almost made me pop, but I wanted to finish with her on top. After the cover was in place, she straddled and inserted me, placed one hand on my chest and the other on the headboard while she grinded me until I exploded. She didn't stop until I was completely drained. We both caught our breath and then she went to get a warm cloth while I laid there and still recovering. She cleaned me up and offered to start me a shower but I was well over my 30 minutes so had to go. I tipped her well for the overtime even though she never mentioned it. She hugged me before I left and I knew I would return soon for another awesome interlude!
    Would You Recommend This Provider: I would definitely recommend her as her TCB skills have obviously improved and she is a lot of fun as well as a true GFE...my new ATF!

Retired Administrator
    Sarah will always make you smile...
    at least that has been my XXXXXXXperience!! :D