Thread: Kudos to a great Lady

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion (RIP)

Accept Kudos to a great Lady

I just want to give praise to the one and only provider I know of that Never has a bad word to say about other providers or clients. She always takes the high road and is always complimenting others....

Have you guessed her yet?!?! Lol I have had the great pleasure over the past 8 years to enjoy her.

The One. The Only.......Dallas Rain

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t know about that Ms. A...I’ve heard her use LOTS of bad words! ����

Seriously, she is very deserving of the compliment. She is an absolute delight in public, as well as BCD.

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Hear, hear! Dallas is a true gem! Love that lady...
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ll second that motion, better yet I’ll see that and raise you and raise you a Ms. Athena! I haven’t been around near as long as others but Dee is straight up and I don’t recall Ms Athena saying anything either about anyone in our hobby community.

I know another thing, wish I had meet both earlier in life!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Not to take anything away from DR but I can think of a quite few other ladies here I could say that about Ms. Athena...beginning with our own Fancyinheels !!!

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....9-Fancyinheels
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    I definitely agree!!! Since I joined, dallas has been nothing but friendly and helpful!!! I always see her commenting on discussions, pictures, and welcome wagons... it really made it easy to be a newbie!!! I have never had the pleasure of speaking with you Ms.Athena ... but if the gentleman above say good things about you I'm pretty sure you're amazing too!!!! I appreciate and truly thank you ladies for being "role models" in the community!!!!
    +1 Doc!! #fancys#1fan !