Thread: sprint customers

Talking

I went to get on my computer today and could not get on for some reason my unlimited plan for my sprint broadband
    card is not unlimited it only 5 gb if you go over that the charge over charge i dont understand how I went over i just got my sprint card march 3 and today my bill was close to 300.00 i got the bill waived and dont have to pay it but still pissed off and I really dont understand how I could of gone over 5gb I just get online alot can someone explain to me how many hrs of internet I only download music no movies thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    I have cricket broadband and on the cricket window I just click on session log and it tells you how long you've been online untill you log off

Anita's problem goes to the quantity of data downloaded, not time spent online. Time Warner had announced a plan to do the same thing in Austin that Sprint seems to be doing but backed off after a lot of customers protested. I'm not sure what a customer's rights are vis a vis a commercial mobile wireless radio (cell phone) carrier if it pads or overbills for data downloads. About 10 years ago the FCC made them get on an honest clock in billing cell telecom minutes, but data's a different deal, largely unregulated except by marketplace competition.
    Trust yourself.

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anita @ May 28 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I went to get on my computer today and could not get on for some reason my unlimited plan for my sprint broadband
    card is not unlimited it only 5 gb if you go over that the charge over charge i dont understand how I went over i just got my sprint card march 3 and today my bill was close to 300.00 i got the bill waived and dont have to pay it but still pissed off and I really dont understand how I could of gone over 5gb I just get online alot can someone explain to me how many hrs of internet I only download music no movies thanks[/b]

As with any broadband card. You need to make sure you have UNLIMITED usage.

Uploading and downloading of images and files can cause an overage. But if you ask for a plan that allows
    Unlimited usage. You should have no further issues.

Those broadband cards are good to use, when traveling. As a lot of hotels block adults sites when you
    use their internet connections.