Is no fun ....I have a Burning Need to be Touched Licked and Penetrated!!!! Can you Help take Me over the top? I promise I'll be most kind in returning the favor ...I'll Lick You up, I'll suck you dry...as many times as you can take... Sooo...Just How Naughty is Just too Naughty?
Classy Lady In Public...and a Naughty Nymph in Bed....

Cum See for yourself ;)

Available all week for mutual pleasures, let's explore what all can take us to the EDGE, and bring us over the TOP to reach the Most Mind Blowing Orgasms...

Established Lovers, you know im just a phone call or email away...

Initial contact by new pleasure seekers is preferred via email to complete screening, blondetoplay@aol.com , Pre-booking is strongly encouraged , as this will leave time for the formalities to be arranged and insure a time to escape just for us.

I do visit Several Areas of Alabama on request...For a Complete list of cities that I **CUM** to please be sure to visit my website under "Where I Play"...

From Phenix City, to Montgomery, Oxford/ Anniston, Auburn Alexander City and anywhere inbetween. I also will visit Bham and Montgomery Areas for a min 2 hr booking if I am not already in the area, If i am visiting the area, min 1 hr booking. If You are unsure of an area , however are interested in getting together, drop me an email and we will see what we can arrange just for us !!!

Also a Very Special welcome to those of you attending the Regions Charity Classic. If you find yourself with a little spare time on your hands and You'd like to have a little fun...I'd Love to come and relax you for a while on your visit.

Pre-booking for Incall Now Bham 4-20 ....Catch me while Im scheduled to play in your area!!

Naughty Dreams, Desires and Fantasies... Until My lips meet yours, Sherie ( AKA Blondetoplay )

Let's Get it On!!----> www.Blondetoplay.net