Thread: 🌈🔥bbfs, creampie, prostate massage, counseling, enlightenment integrations 🌈🔥

Accept 🌈🔥bbfs, creampie, prostate massage, counseling, enlightenment integrations 🌈🔥

IMG_1980.jpg1194095-teedDFj3MnPmhpsLbjD.jpg1194095-RgMP60CjKhtHjmYdKpJA.jpgreview.jpg
    You won't find anyone with better reviews.
    "If every woman did what she does, it would be the end of divorce." "I had no idea what to expect, but I left walking on clouds." "Hands down best BJ of my life." (And I hear that one every week.)

Must Read...

IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.
    If it will give you an epiphany, improve your health, help line your pockets, create more magic and serendipity, I want you to experience that.

Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Prostate Massage, cuddling, energy clearing

I am an unusually gifted and accomplished energetic healer, published author, have an app, have produced 6 CDs so far, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, public speaker, entrepreneur. I like helping people meet their deepest needs. I provide support with sex, traumas, nutrition, supplements, types of physical therapies, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationship, work and business issues.

Your donations for my time help keep virtual staff paid, & basically pay for my alternative law-finance-medical-real estate education.

Donations: 1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$760
    Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)
    Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane

To protect my energy and ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:
    TURN-ONS! (Want to see me giddy, glowing and super thankful to see you!?)

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:
    -KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT!
    -BRING YOUR “A” GAME from the moment you call me for screening. I screen on voice calls only. Be high vibe. First impressions count. Follow-through counts.
    -If you have further questions after we hang up, call back for clarification. I do not have time to text & don’t receive text notifications.

-Bring Flowers!

-I Love beards! Tell me if you have one! (Clean shaven is better than sandpaper scruff.)

-BE SUPER hygienically CLEAN & sober (shower and toothbrush available at my very nice condo)

-I love cologne!

NO AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Donation visible upfront.
    Click the link to verify my hundreds of impressive reviews.
    https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=289201
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RESEARCH ME HERE!
    THEN CALL
    Austin:
    512-515-9838

RGV:
    808-215-4100

STI TESTING ADVICE I USE MYSELF a) Donate blood. Google Map 'We Are Blood' and b) call the RBJ health clinic at 8am to schedule a next day appointment for $20.