Thread: What's on your bucketlist with a provider/hobbyist?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion AnastasiaForU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvagoodbj View Post
    My to do -- super hot asian with big fake tits and a super tight body who has an oral fetish and will swallow-- and like to kiss and is good at it and like her tits played with -- good IOP
    Older red head who has good oral skills and is fun, a little dirty and will swallow-- like to kiss -- great IOP
    older brownish/ or peroxide blonde big tit lady for edging, multi pops a little fuckin and mostly oral -- perhaps some prostate (her finger while being sucked off) play NQNS and wants her tits played with and will talk about it
    Super hot big tit dark skinned woman with an oral fetish who will suck me off slowly and lick my ass and swallow my cum and then let me play with her huge tits and fuck her slowly to a second CIM/COT
    older milf blonde with mm Huge tits to slowly worship my cock and ass and swallow my load --alot of kissing -- must look like "wow she was really something a couple years ago -- now she dont have the fastball but damn she is sexy" kind of a look
    Hmm-- see a theme??
    I'm your redhead with a tight little body and amazing MM.... and everything else!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by texasmedic View Post
    (1) Redhead
    (2) Asian
    (3) True GFE (Dinner and date with all the trimmings, but closer to a FWB)
    (4) Trip to Greece (both ways)

Been out of the hobby for a while and have been lurking, but haven't found a provider I am ready to pull the trigger with...
    1 & 3!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ritter View Post
    An FMF with a curvy gal and a spinner where they alternate edging me with one doing tuma and the other sucking on my cock. I'll probably retire after that wish gets fulfilled, lol.
    Myself and ConnerDDD...
    AnastasiaForU
    Houston's Petite Passionate Redhead
    Private Upscale Location in the Energy Corridor
    P411- P310319
    References Required
    I am not Catholic nor do I travel to Greece
    Reviews:E-461072
    / OH2-759425
    Anastasiaforu74@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU View Post
    I'm your redhead with a tight little body and amazing MM.... and everything else!!

- - - Updated - - -

1 & 3!!

- - - Updated - - -

Myself and ConnerDDD...
    I thought I had pretty much filled out my list. Might have to rethink that.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    my girl squirts up a storm I love it. I want a double and to try a milking table

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    1. Thin, dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes, landing strip, passionate, amazing iop slow body exploration and slow riding. Screw slow til we pass out and sleep together. ��
    2. True pse with dirty talking.tongue uma. Girl who truly loves a Trip to Greece so I can learn
    3. Find a squirter. Pee on me a little? A super wet pussy lady...or creamy one.
    4. Get freaking verified...lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD HoustonDan's Avatar
    Great thread idea...I've hit almost all my bucket list items. Some of them were pretty kinky starting out and they were fun to figure out.

BTW, if any ladies would like to try to squirt, I've successfully brought a number of ladies to the squirting, or gushing, arena. Almost all can do it. Sometimes it just a matter of the right technique, the right environment, and the right coach. Always happy to help however I can.

Verified Hobbyist BCD degeneratehou's Avatar
    1. A legit nuru massage
    2. A milking table experience

I want a woman to sit on a pillow up against a wall and absolutely throat fuck her. No let up until I cum down her throat. Unfortunately I am rather thick and haven't found anyone who could take up my challenge

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Magaron View Post
    1. Thin, dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes, landing strip, passionate, amazing iop slow body exploration and slow riding. Screw slow til we pass out and sleep together. ��
    2. True pse with dirty talking.tongue uma. Girl who truly loves a Trip to Greece so I can learn
    3. Find a squirter. Pee on me a little? A super wet pussy lady...or creamy one.
    4. Get freaking verified...lol
    well.....got verified. But no replies on the others. :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    An arabic/middle eastern/indian provider.....a 4 some with the ladies being one each of ..white(or latino) black...and either asain.middle eastern indian....all of cource with verry nice feet and legs...maybe one in heels and stockings...one with the thigh high funky cheerleader socks...and one bare

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    My new fantasy
    I want two or three guys to oil me up and slide all over me then cum all over me!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH