:wub: Gentlemen & Ladies,

I can not stress on how important screening is. Safety & comfort helps the encounter to become real and makes it so much better with issues out of the way.
I do understand how one might be paranoid... but be/get real if you are referring to an older provider do you not think they/she has her stuff together & there is little or no risk. Cum on you contacted me and no it was not a mistake.
Your info with me is safe and you can do this by via phone conversation which has less tags. I have to hear your voice anyway before I see you.
....lol is your Mistress/MISTRESS gagging you before you cum over? Then your lashings await and I will not be merciful!

You will never control me and do not abuse your pm privalages. I am The MISTRESS with flogger in hande & cuffs on the floor makes for a happy slave;) You will be collard not branded.
Complete screening and you might be seen...Fare game. Do not mistake MISTRESS for Mistress. :P

You ever get the feeling your being watched....lol. Paranoid victum relief crew has responded and all is good.
I love to be bad....especialy on your assssetssss you do understand. :P