Companion's Handle: Gabby
Date of Visit: 05/09/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 248 636-0005
Email Address: evonaexxtasy@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1436081
City, State: Detroit, MI
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Back massage, CBJ, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: $160
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: Black past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Don't know
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: She states that she is about 140 lbs. That's about right. Not BBW nor slim. She almost looks like the a couple of the pics in her ads. Only a couple I say. Cute is how I would describe her.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, for quickie or 30 mins.

Public comments:
I looked and looked for some action. Found her ad and called her. She called me back. She informed me where her Incall was located and I headed to the area. It was an easy connection.

She provided the room number and I went to the room. She opened the door and she was cute...not the babe in the pics, but not bad looking. I had already figured that she would not be the babe in the pics based on her fees. But, I was looking forward to a naked Nuru massage. I was going to go for an hour, but something told me not to. Glad that I didn't.

We finished in about an half hour.

Over all, it was okay. Nuru massage...nah, that didn't happen. Good massage - back massage that is.

Would I see her again...maybe for the $100.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.