Thread: The Best Full Body Massage Lucia's 4 Real LMT and Tantra FBSM -

Verified Companion Companion lucia's Avatar

Absolutely The Best Full Body Massage Real LMT and Certified Tantra Therpist and Instructor for Males Females And Couples Hi Lucia here I do all tTypes of Massage as well as The ultimate tantra for other types of massage both Therapeutic and Lite to Sensual as well as Tantric Full Body Sensual Massage Denver Special Rates (1)The Tantra Massage is the ultimate Massage, dating back over 1,000 years. It uses long slow massage touch and a very light touch with breathing techniques and lots of oil. 2 Hour minimum is normal for tantra but i will do a Quick 20-30-mins $99 or 1 full hr Male G-Spot or Tantra Massage $139
    .I work from 9am to 10 pm. I Also 90 min Ultimate both Male G-Spot and Tantra Massage and loofa body scrub $169 or 2 Full Hours of Bliss $229 Special 1 1/2 hr 90 min $169 you must mention this ad to get this price Today ONLY I hope to see you soon Jeff will answer the phone ,screen and make all appointments 303
    -435-9348 :D What is a Tantric Session Like The Tantric Massage Hi my Name is Lucia an I am A selective Tantric masseuse with 5-year experience (good looking white female,) and I will make you melt under my enchanted hands. Whats the Tantric Massage all about? Tantric massage: The Tantric massage will put you in the nirvana-like state, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. Regular Tantric massages will help you achieve the unity of your physical, mental, and spiritual self. Your energy flow will be stimulated and senses awakened as your body's sensitivity increases. According to Tantric ideals, the entire body is massaged, including those particularly sensitive areas, which are an important source of energy and joy in life. The receiver of regular Tantric massages may discover erogenous zones where he never suspected them; his sexuality and often potency will increase; his responsiveness and familiarity with the art of touching will make him a more exciting lover.
    Attached Images Attached Images