Thread: SUN ISLAND SPA - ROUND I (Diamond)

Verified Hobbyist BCD nadabogey's Avatar
    Date: 03/30/2009
    Provider: Diamond
    Phone or Pager: 281-970-8858
    Email Address: Unknown
    URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=3706356
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: 1960 near Jones Rd
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Spa
    Activities: Table Shower, Massage, BBBJ, LFK, MISH, MPCFS (offered but didn't get that far)
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour
    Fee: $.6
    Total Paid: $.6
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Black, below shoulders, curly
    Race: Asian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Where did you hear about this provider: Invision Reviews/Backpage
    Provider`s Body: (I agree w/ HTownHammer...) Diamond is petite 5'3" 110 - 115 lb shapely asian (100% Chinese). She has a nice slim bod, MM C cups, slim waist, and nice ass. She has the extremely pretty face that could go on magazine cover or TV. She is similar in several ways to the pics used in the BP ads but it's not her. I doubt anyone would disappointed with her in person.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Wow... damn good!!

Comments:

Where do I begin? I had been seeing all the hype about SI Spa so I decided to finally take the plunge. I was really torn on who I wanted to see, but I finally decided after reading two reviews on Diamond I had to give her a try. I called ahead to make sure she was there then eased on up to NW Houston to their location.

I got there around 9 pm and it just so happened that Diamond was the one who opened the door and let me in. She is HOT! Beautiful face...awesome body... I knew this was going to be good! We made small talk on the way to the room where we took care of business and she invited me to get comfortable. She came back and asked me if I wanted a shower to which I replied yes (you usually get better service when they KNOW you are clean!) and she went to check on the table shower. It was occupied so I told her no problem, that I would wait.

After a few minutes I heard talking in the hallway and next thing you know the door opens and in walks both Diamond...and Summer! (Apparently Diamond was telling Summer about me and Summer had to come check for herself.) Immediately Summer walked over and pulled back my towel revealing my "driver." (Okay, so I like golf and to go with my handle I had to name it something!) Summer then stroked it a few times, made a few comments in Chinese and then took a couple of licks after which they both giggled, made a few comments in Chinese, walked out and closed the door again. (At this point I was wondering if I should have pulled a double... both of them were stunningly hot and totally into me! I agree with previous reviews where it was mentioned that is apparent they have worked together before. I finally got my wits about me and decided not to pull a double because even with two girls you don't always get two bells.... so I decided to stay with Diamond.)

A minute or two later the table shower became available so Diamond came back and led me to the shower room. She gave me the usual table shower with close attention to my backside as well the twig and berries. She gave a couple of teasing strokes to my "Driver" then started rinsing me off. When I stood up to be dried off she knelt down for a little pregame BBBJ and Teabagging, then, with my towel barely draped around me, she led me back to the room by... you guessed it... my "Driver"!

Once back in the room I laid face down for a massage. She asked me if I was sore anywhere and, though not anywhere near RMT, she gave a good attempt to work out the knots. (I tell you... I tilted my head to the side and really enjoyed looking at this gorgeous Asian girl on top of me in the mirror. When she turned to the side her ass was just awesome and I was getting hornier and hornier!) After working on my back, neck and legs she did the usual tease between the legs to which I responded by lifting my butt up in the air a little to give her room to maneuver. She then went down and began licking and sucking everywhere between my legs and then pulled my "Driver" backwards between my legs towards her (I was erect but not totally stiff at this point so its not as bad as it sounds) and started teasing the tip with her tongue and a shallow BBBJ.

After about 10 minutes she told me to roll over so she could really give me BBBJ. I rolled over as she was removing her top and bottom.... what a gorgeous body! She then slid up me rubbing her chest all the way up from my knees to my chest where she gave me a little kiss. She then moved down and started giving me Russian. After a few minutes of this she started BBBJ and would occasionally go from BBBJ to licking everywhere between my legs then back to BBBJ. I thought I was in heaven!

I knew I was going to blow soon so I took the opportunity to flip her over and tease her for a little while. I rolled her over and proceeded licking her from top to bottom. I had only been DATY for 30 seconds when she could not take anymore and grabbed me by the head and said "I want to fuck!" She grabbed the wrapper and dressed me and we fell into MISH. Her pussy was so tight... not the outer but deep inside. I could feel her "squeezing" me when I was deep inside. She came pretty quickly and we went at it for about 10 more minutes when I just could not take it anymore and blew. The funny part is that somehow I was able to continue for another 5 minutes...still erect and full of sensation. She was amazed when I pulled out and was still hard. I was so disappointed that I went so quickly but she was too good!

After removing the wrapper she tried wiping me off but the tissue kept sticking to my "driver". She went and got a warm towel, wiped me clean then crawled on the table beside me. We snuggled for a while... the whole time making small talk, stroking and even an occasional kiss. She was quite surprised that I was still hard and asked if I wanted to see another girl. (Apparently she is part of the management there.)

At first I was not sure, but then she said that tomorrow (Tuesday) was Summer's last day before going on vacation for three weeks and that she would give me a small discount if I wanted to "see" her. After serious consideration (remembering how hot Summer was when she came in earlier and how I really wanted another go) I finally said yes. (Also because since this is a new "business deal" I get to start from scratch!) The only catch was that I needed to use their ATM.... in the front lobby...completely visible from the parking lot! ! This is where it gets fun.... (SEE SUN ISLAND SPA - ROUND II)

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Even though I would like to keep her to myself... hell yes!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review. Diamond and Summer are some fun girls who apparently "work" together. When one of them is picked, I think they tag team the guy in some way to make sure the other girl gets the next visit. Their game plan work to perfection on me and apparently nadabogey. Sometimes getting played is not bad. They'll get no complaints from me except you may spend more than planned.

I hope Summer's vacation is not permanent.

Nice review nadabogey. Let me link to your followup review
    http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4375