Thread: Leggy Lindsey

Review: Leggy Lindsey
    Date: 3-27-09
    Provider: Lindsey
    Phone: 310-694-6297, she answers, not a CA girl, local Kansan w/a CA phone
    Email: Don't know, just clicked through p411.
    URL: Doesn't have a web-site
    City: KC, MO
    Area/Address: In the city
    Appointment type: Incall
    Provider category: Independent
    Activities: massage (no pro, but pretty good), CBJ, CFS, mish, k9, daty, dato, digits, msog
    Session Length: 1 Hr
    Fee and amount paid: $$.5
    No up-sell or tipping
    Description: P411 pix are accurate
    Hair: long and red
    Race: White
    Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking: No
    First, thanks to Bush-wacker for remembering the form.
    I was feeling reckless, so I decided to meet someone with no information other than P411 info. Pix are accurate, she is very nice, a little awkward (lack of experience), she likes her job.
    Recommend: Yes
    Comments Section:
    Mods can move this to BCD if you want. I can't get there right now. Don't do enough adventuring, and my paid BCD ran-out right before the crash.

Called her while I was sending p411 screening info, she answered and we talked a little. She called me back after she had looked me up. We set a time and she gave me her location.

She met me at the door (in her nice hotel) in a very nice lace sports bra (there's an oxymoron), lace panties, and striped sports socks. While that may sound strange, it was sexy.

She has all of three months experience in the hobby, and I'm no player, so this was a little awkward. I tried to get to know her a little and she kept suggesting I get comfortable. After realizing I wasn't going to have much in common with someone 15+ years younger than me, I decided to get comfortable and see if her physical skills were any better than her social. That seemed to relax her a bit and we actually had a conversation. She is very nice and sweet.

The CBJ was OK, and I'm not going to argue with a safety girl, so I enjoyed it as much as possible. She asked if I was ready to go and I asked how many covers she was going to let me use. The suggestion of MSOG caught her a little off guard. In fact, she asked how much $ I had brought. Which made me start looking for the recording devices. But, I decided she had already CBJ (and I don't think LE does that) and chalked it up to inexperience. I told her I had brought what she had posted on P411 and she agreed to let me use more than one cover. Her physical skills are very good. She is young, new, and you can feel it. I started with DATY/O. She likes it. Very wet and responsive. Oh, and her breasts are C'ish and responsive. After DATY, I moved in mish and came in record time. Like I said, young and new. We watched TV and chatted. I was ready to go and made my move and after her initial balking at MSOG she was very willing. Her K9 skills are very good. A lot of very nice hip action. Again, I came in record time. I don't know what she does, but I've seen several ladies, and none got me to the finish line quicker. Maybe her youthfulness made me feel like I was 17 again, I don't know. If any of you guys fancy yourselves good trainers, she would be an outstanding project. Excellent body, very good skills, just needs a little training. I'm too quiet for training.

If you're willing to coach a little, she is definitely worth a visit.

Glad I found Home2. Where the hell is everybody?

Later,
    red

I would have thanked the rest of you for remembering the form, if I'd taken the time to read more reviews.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Wizard of Ahhhhs's Avatar
    Nice review, red... thanks

Her latest ad mentions "I also offer DATY, ask me all about it"

I see that you partook (is that a word?) in a little DATY/O. Anything to write home about? Is there something special there?

Glad you had fun with Lindsey..!!
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain..!!!

The woman cums first.. and 2nd... and 3rd.... and... well, you get the idea!

There was no treasure, winning lottery ticket, or anything special like that.

She is 20, so that was something I haven't been around in about 15 years.

Fresh and clean.

She likes it, or fakes it well.