While walking down 5th Street you will see young ladies offering massages. About $25+ for 30 minutes and about $40+ for one hour. I decided to go for it. At the intersection of 5th Street and 20th, there are some young ladies in the intersection. They will have some handheld signs with massage prices. I saw a sexy young lady. I looked at her and she smiled and gave me a wink. Then she held up the massage sign for me to see. She was sitting down talking to another girl that I saw the day earlier. The other girl looked to young for me. But, this babe looked sexy and I thought, hell, let's go for it.

She showed me the price list, I think the place is call Best Massage or something like that. She leads me to a small place on 20th, just south of 5th street. It has no name on the place. We get inside and there are like three rooms and we go to a tiny ass room with a massage table in it. The table barely fits in the room!

We started negotiating. I wanted a Happy Ending of course. But, I wanted to see what else I could get. We went back and forth and finally settle for an hour massage with a HE for $100. A little more that I wanted to spend, but I decided to go for it. She gave me a free five minute massage (most places do that) to seal the deal.

I said her name over and over to remember it, but I can't remember it now. Nadia or something like that.

Anyway, it was a damn good massage! I did get her to take off her shirt...not the bra. Played with her tits a little, not much. She is good with her hands. Managed to get a good nut out of me. So, for $100 bucks in Playa del Carmen, yeah over priced, but it was good. I'm sure if I knew Spanish I could have negotiated a better deal.