Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Blessing of the Sins I committed with Shelby Sinful

Exclamation

Okay boys and girls.

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Provider: Shelby Sinful from up Little Rock way.

Where did I get my taste of this lovely little devil: In the Red Stick (ask and ye shall receive)

What does she look like you ask: About 4'11" maybe 100 lbs soaking wet (not the wet I got her I mean the kind like with water). Dark hair past her shoulders. Great natural breast (two of them with these really nice suckable tips). Beautiful little spinner, that hasn't allowed anyone to spoil an inch of her with any crayons or markers. An ass worth just watching walk across the room.

Can she speak in complete sentences you ask: We'll when she didn't have her mouth full of me.... she was right pleasant to conversate with.... Full organized and throughout sentences using the Queens English.

Did her pictures look like the person I undressed you may ask: Yep.... only the real thing looked, smelled and tasted better.

Did I have to take out a morgage on something to see her: NO... paid the requested two hour rate that the lady has on her website. Very reasonable for the two hour visit. Good thing I have choosen to not take part in the recession.

How would I describe her attitude: Well she really didn't have any attitude.... Not like I'm use to getting at home.... I mean she was sweet and nice and fun to be around .... playful and willing. You know how women act before you give them a wedding ring.

Where did I hear about this little morsel: Hell I don't know. She reminded me and I went back and checked that we had conversated way back there but I wasn't available the last time she pleasured S. LA with her presence. But whoever told me about her THANK YOU.

Okay I know that all of you are interested in the hot and juicy parts. So here goes.

NONE OF YOUR BIDNESS.

Okay I'll tell you.

She opened the door in this sexy little thong and what ever you call that other piece that covered those delicious breasts. Greated me with a very nice DFK while I grabbed a handful of a very nice ass. The room was mosly dark with candles everywhere.... Mood lighting for those of you from the North Shore.... Swapped hey how are you's and moved toward the couch in the non bedroom area of the room. After some more DFK and checking out her parts we got NAAYKID.... which lead to her giving me a sample of some BBBJ skills that I would enjoy alot more of later. Some DATY commenced followed by some strange gyrations and noises from her.... I don't know maybe she has those little seizures all the time but she just acted like she enjoyed them so we worked for another and another before I carried her little ass to the other room.

Once there we did all those letters in the alphabet of coupling except greek. Hell we even threw in a few numbers. During the intermissions we enjoyed conversation and touching and just passed a good time for sure.

Rush Limbaugh says that his show is the fastest three hours in broadcasting. Well Shelby's two hours just seem to go by too fast. She didn't watch the clock I had to because of bidness and having to be in another part of the state than the one we were in. But for the whole two hours I enjoyed every inch of her and every second with her. When I left I had a smile on my face, some pep in my step and a set of completely drained balls.

So to who ever it was that introduced me to this hot little spinner. Thank you. I hope that she cums back my way again and again. I also hope that we cum that way with each other again too.

Do I recommend her you ask: Well if you just read all that and could not figure it out on your own you must be an ignoramus (saw that spelling in a joke some where). Again for those of you from the Northshore.... that means Hell Yes.

I must say that I like my review format better than the others. And the idea of everyone being able to read the comments section of my review just means that one thing.... there are some very jealous people out there right now... both Dawgs and Providers. Dawgs hope that you are lucky enough to get to sin with this lovely little devil. Ladies ... when ole AWNA rings your phone or drops you a line... becareful... I'll make you famous.... which if you bring the goods like Shelby is a good thing but if you can't.... sucks to be you.
    If my wife gave head and fucked more often you would not know me.

My wife told me the other day she was going to cut me off... I told her she had to figure out where I was getting if from first.

Ugly girls give the best Blow Jobs because they have to.

Great review! Damn, it sounds like you had an amazing time.

Does she have a website?

Okay I'll tell you.

She opened the door in this sexy little thong and what ever you call that other piece that covered those delicious breasts. Greated me with a very nice DFK while I grabbed a handful of a very nice ass. The room was mosly dark with candles everywhere.... Mood lighting for those of you from the North Shore.... Swapped hey how are you's and moved toward the couch in the non bedroom area of the room. After some more DFK and checking out her parts we got NAAYKID.... which lead to her giving me a sample of some BBBJ skills that I would enjoy alot more of later. Some DATY commenced followed by some strange gyrations and noises from her.... I don't know maybe she has those little seizures all the time but she just acted like she enjoyed them so we worked for another and another before I carried her little ass to the other room.

Once there we did all those letters in the alphabet of coupling except greek. Hell we even threw in a few numbers. During the intermissions we enjoyed conversation and touching and just passed a good time for sure.

Rush Limbaugh says that his show is the fastest three hours in broadcasting. Well Shelby's two hours just seem to go by too fast. She didn't watch the clock I had to because of bidness and having to be in another part of the state than the one we were in. But for the whole two hours I enjoyed every inch of her and every second with her. When I left I had a smile on my face, some pep in my step and a set of completely drained balls.

So to who ever it was that introduced me to this hot little spinner. Thank you. I hope that she cums back my way again and again. I also hope that we cum that way with each other again too.

Do I recommend her you ask: Well if you just read all that and could not figure it out on your own you must be an ignoramus (saw that spelling in a joke some where). Again for those of you from the Northshore.... that means Hell Yes.

I must say that I like my review format better than the others. And the idea of everyone being able to read the comments section of my review just means that one thing.... there are some very jealous people out there right now... both Dawgs and Providers. Dawgs hope that you are lucky enough to get to sin with this lovely little devil. Ladies ... when ole AWNA rings your phone or drops you a line... becareful... I'll make you famous.... which if you bring the goods like Shelby is a good thing but if you can't.... sucks to be you.
    [/quote]

Verified Hobbyist
    Great Review! I like your format/style.
    “I've always felt that sexuality is a really slippery thing. In this day and age, it tends to get categorized and labeled, and I think labels are for food. Canned food.” - Michael Stipe

“Slippery bunch, angels, hiding their nasty little sins behind curtsies and compliments, Bibles and badges.” - Jean Harris

Hey here4now. All your sinful needs can be filled by visiting her P411 page. Sorry, I'd post a link but can't do that from my cell.

Here is what I have;

http://preferred411.com/hotsprings/shelbysinful
    http://photobucket.com/shelbysinful
    shelby.sinful@yahoo.com

I hope to meet her tomorrow. (Can't wait!)

HH
    If it weren't for the desire to get it more often, we would still be living in caves.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hobbihorse2 @ Mar 26 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Here is what I have;

http://preferred411.com/hotsprings/shelbysinful
    http://photobucket.com/shelbysinful
    shelby.sinful@yahoo.com

I hope to meet her tomorrow. (Can&#39;t wait!)

HH[/b]
    I got the same info that hobbie got by looking around the site. Thanks

I sure hope when ASPD comes back they will make it this easy to post pics. I feel like a computer nerd now.
    awna you lucky bastard!!!!! It&#39;s your world the rest of us are just living in it.LOL

Good review of what seems to be a great lil ASSett to the community.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails th_Shelby052.jpg   th_DSC_2190s.jpg  
    "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks"
    The fast coonass!!!

I must echo all the fine points in this review. I must however take a somewhat braggadoeshish stand as I saw the lil miss Shelby first in her recent UTR visit to BR. She loves what she does and is good at it. Dont expect to see an ad announcing her visit. I would definately suggest that you pre screen with her and on her upcoming visits she will gladly notify you if all checks out. That lil spinner body bought back memories of Trista Campbell. Again, if you guys want someone that is GFE to the max, Shelby is the girl and Shelby if you happen to see this, thanks for a wonderful time and the relaxing hot tub.

Don&#39;t get too infatuated with her , boyz!! We&#39;re going to be reeling her back in, pretty soon!!

A week without Shelby is about all the State of Arkansas can stand !!
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Yeah that office pic has been giving me some ideas.

Great review. Glad I will be traveling up to Little Rock in 4 weeks or work. I may just have to send her an email to see if she wants to get together.

Cheers

Verified Hobbyist
    I didn&#39;t even know that she was visiting. I don&#39;t see any ads posted here. Maybe next time.

Dave

* Disclaimer - All writings by me are purely fictional. At no time has money ever been exchanged for sexual activity between me and any other person.

She does&#39;t post ads anywhere.
    "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks"
    The fast coonass!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dave69 @ Mar 29 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I didn&#39;t even know that she was visiting. I don&#39;t see any ads posted here. Maybe next time.[/b]
    <span style="color:#000080">You will probably never see an "ad" posted by Shelby. She tries to operate , pretty much UTR... using reviews and word of mouth as her only means of advertising. If you&#39;re interested in seeing her , I would suggest contacting her and getting pre-screened for future visits. She will contact those interested, prior to her visit. OR.... make a trip up to Central Arkansas, where she&#39;s the finest thing goin&#39; !! B)

Giz
    </span>
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast