Tell me a Naughty Story...Glide your tongue slowly up the nape of my neck, nibble my ear, and softly whisper all of your Dirty Desires in my ear. I want to hear what you want me to do to you, and without a second thought, Ill Glance at you with that Naughty Look in my eye and Gladly fullfill your pleasures, Like putty in your hands. Make My Kitty Wet, My Body Melt, I'll be all YOURS ... Lets make a Memory worth Dreaming about, I want to be YOUR Desire, YOUR Fantasy, and YOUR Satisfaction, all You have to do is ~~Whisper~~.

If I have stimulated your senses and Piqued Your desire, yet, we have not had the pleasure of exploring one another, I invite you To experience me on a more intimate level. My website will give all of the pertinent information on scheduling, Lots Of ~~PICS~~~.

Initial contact by new pleasure seekers is preferred via email, blondetoplay@aol.com .

For Established Friends and Lovers, You know I'm just a phone call or email away to plan our escape...

~~Eroticism x's 2 is available with My Lover Kandi , Let us seduce you in Ways You Cannot Imagine~~

Im Also Excited I have Started on my NEW VIP Section on my Site, Still in the beginning stages, but be sure to check it out...

Most Metro Atlanta Areas and outlying Ga areas on request

Pre-booking Now Special trip tp savannah 4-7

Until I Hear Your Whispers... Naughty Dreams and Desires, Sherie ( AKA Blondetoplay )

WWW.Blondetoplay.net