Thread: Courtney Comes to Town - What a Treat!

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    Last month I met Courtney at the social in Houston. She said that she would really like to make a trip to Dallas, so...

I encouraged Courtney to plan on a trip to Dallas to attend the Social, and she agreed to make the trip. Once she committed to the trip, I too committed to spending time with her to introduce her to the city, dine at a great sushi bar, enjoy some special time together, and attend the 25th social. She is truly a doll.

In terms of appearance - Courtney has long, silky blonde hair, sparkling big brown eyes, a cute smile, knock-out curves, soft and tanned skin, natural 36 boobs, neatly trimmed kitty, and a great ass. She is in her mid-30's and while she may appear a bit shy initially, she has a lively personality, quick wit, and sensual side to her that really comes out BCD.

On the afternoon of our appointment, she called to tell me she was ready whenever I was, so I dropped what I was doing and made my way to her hotel room in quick fashion. A gentle knock on the door led to her inviting me into her room where I found her to be just as beautiful as I remembered from our time together in Houston. She greeted me with a smile, a kiss, a twinkle in her eye, and glass of chilled wine (Pinot Grigio is her choice). We sat on the bed a while, catching up on things while we enjoyed the wine, interupted with by a kiss every now and then. Once the wine glasses were empty, we moved closer together and engaged in more kissing and heavy petting - eventually reaching the point where the room was too hot to keep our clothes on any longer, so off they came. Damn - she is beautiful. We embraced on the bed, kissing and groping each other - very nice time. I reached the point where I wanted to take her to the next level, so I moved down to enjoy DATY for a while, eventually moving her to obvious bliss evidenced by her pelvic movements and audible moans of enjoyment. I worked my way up to her natural breasts to find her nipples very firm and responsive to my kissing and licking. It did not take me very long to realize that I really wanted to experience her total package, so on went the cover, and she mounted me in CG - a very nice time of alternating slow and rapid thrusts while enjoying more DKF'ing and cuddling of her breasts. Her favorite is mish, so we moved to mish without losing a stroke - and we continued our mutual pounding until I could take it no longer and eventually fired away - what a release! I continued to embrace her while I caught my breath, then gently rolled over to allow us to cuddle a bit before she cleaned me up with a warm towel and kiss. We had some more wine while we dressed for dinner and the social - stopping periodically for a hug and kiss accompanied by a twinkle in her eye and a cute smile of apparent happiness and contentment. I certainly felt that way, too!

Courtney is visiting DFW from the northeast USA, and I certainly hope that she makes the trip often. I found her to be intelligent, passionate, and fun. Her rates are reasonable and she is committed to making sure that your time together is enoyable. A complete package.

SASpurfan

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SASpurfan @ Mar 26 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Last month I met Courtney at the social in Houston. She said that she would really like to make a trip to Dallas, so...

I encouraged Courtney to plan on a trip to Dallas to attend the Social, and she agreed to make the trip. Once she committed to the trip, I too committed to spending time with her to introduce her to the city, dine at a great sushi bar, enjoy some special time together, and attend the 25th social. She is truly a doll.

In terms of appearance - Courtney has long, silky blonde hair, sparkling big brown eyes, a cute smile, knock-out curves, soft and tanned skin, natural 36 boobs, neatly trimmed kitty, and a great ass. She is in her mid-30&#39;s and while she may appear a bit shy initially, she has a lively personality, quick wit, and sensual side to her that really comes out BCD.

On the afternoon of our appointment, she called to tell me she was ready whenever I was, so I dropped what I was doing and made my way to her hotel room in quick fashion. A gentle knock on the door led to her inviting me into her room where I found her to be just as beautiful as I remembered from our time together in Houston. She greeted me with a smile, a kiss, a twinkle in her eye, and glass of chilled wine (Pinot Grigio is her choice). We sat on the bed a while, catching up on things while we enjoyed the wine, interupted with by a kiss every now and then. Once the wine glasses were empty, we moved closer together and engaged in more kissing and heavy petting - eventually reaching the point where the room was too hot to keep our clothes on any longer, so off they came. Damn - she is beautiful. We embraced on the bed, kissing and groping each other - very nice time. I reached the point where I wanted to take her to the next level, so I moved down to enjoy DATY for a while, eventually moving her to obvious bliss evidenced by her pelvic movements and audible moans of enjoyment. I worked my way up to her natural breasts to find her nipples very firm and responsive to my kissing and licking. It did not take me very long to realize that I really wanted to experience her total package, so on went the cover, and she mounted me in CG - a very nice time of alternating slow and rapid thrusts while enjoying more DKF&#39;ing and cuddling of her breasts. Her favorite is mish, so we moved to mish without losing a stroke - and we continued our mutual pounding until I could take it no longer and eventually fired away - what a release! I continued to embrace her while I caught my breath, then gently rolled over to allow us to cuddle a bit before she cleaned me up with a warm towel and kiss. We had some more wine while we dressed for dinner and the social - stopping periodically for a hug and kiss accompanied by a twinkle in her eye and a cute smile of apparent happiness and contentment. I certainly felt that way, too!

Courtney is visiting DFW from the northeast USA, and I certainly hope that she makes the trip often. I found her to be intelligent, passionate, and fun. Her rates are reasonable and she is committed to making sure that your time together is enoyable. A complete package.

SASpurfan[/b]
    Contact info? Pics?

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    Courtney has ad posted on Home2 - her phone is 281-777-4512. For pictures - Google "Swedish Courtney"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pflugerbill @ Mar 26 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Contact info? Pics?[/b]