Fee: $$$$$
Total Paid: $$$$$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Long Dark Blonde
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Yes, but you could never tell
Where did you hear about this provider: Known her for a long time, but check P411
Provider’s Body: Beautiful eyes that will just make you melt, awesome 36D breasts with her well known LSU Tiger Paws. This lady
is definitely a MIDF and MYLF with curves where a woman should have them.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Been so long for me, I just need some luvin'
Comments: I have seen Pamela many times over the last 3 or so years. She is a great conversationlist and great at breaking
the ice if you have never seen her before. We sat and chatted for a while since it had been a long time since I had seen her as
she had taken some time off. Once BCD activities start this lady is a wildcat, sorry Pam I meant TIGER. We kissed and caressed
each other as I played with her awesome breasts. She then slower moved down and began an awesome BBBJ and play with the
boys. When I could take it no longer, I turned her over and moved my way down to her oasis. This lady really enjoys a good DATY
session. After leading her to a couple of small Os, I grabbed a cover and proceeded to enter her in mish. One thing about Pamela,
she is not just a non participant in any position. She really enjoys sex and will definitely push up, down, or back depending on
which position you are in. After a few minutes we seemed to both reach an intense O, at least I know I did.

We then cuddled and rested for a while, until I ask her to roll over on her stomach. I had brought some massage oil and I proceeded
to give her a nice back, butt and leg massage. This led to Jr. coming to attention again and the sight of Pamela's ass and memories
of the last doggy session with Pam led me to apply another condom as she got on her hands and knees. As I entered her, she
immediately began to fuck me back. Guys this lady loves doggy style and I thought she was going to rip the sheets off the bed
as she was using them for leverage. It didn't take long and I exploded and filled the condom as I was deep inside of her.

I am so glad Pam is BACK as she is an awesome lady and provides awesome BCD activities.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Hell Yes and Maybe this week. LOL