Thread: Baton Rouge: may or may not be something

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks ECSG,

That really was a very good, informative post.... and we definitely thank you for sharing it!

But I have to wonder if BR Vice is Dumb Enough to use "uniformed" cops to set-up a potential sting location! Cum to think of it.... we are talking about my great ex-state of Louisiana's finest , hard at work!! Yep!! Could be!!

There is a LOT of good times being had in BR these days!! As long as all parties behave intelligently, and discreetly.... after a thorough screening process.... I think 99.9% of all play will remain safe!

Afterall. . . . Who was standing right next to the conversations taking place.... and what was she doing there? Duh!!

Play Safe, People....

Giz

​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrGiz @ Mar 25 2009, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    But I have to wonder if BR Vice is Dumb Enough to use "uniformed" cops to set-up a potential sting location!
    ....[/b]
    1) They might very well do so. They can still probably get lots of suckers off of CL.

2) They might well figure the odds of someone spotting them and spreading the word is small.

3) Yes, they probably can be that dumb.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...