Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    Date: Early March 2009
    Provider: Dagny D.E.W.
    Phone or Pager: 512-612-1695
    Email Address: DagnyinAustin@aol.com
    City: Austin, Texas Area: Arboretum
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Very soothing, mildly abrasive, herbal foot scrub, DFK, FBSM, NE, SE, Shiatsu both ways, digits, nibbling, Russian, Italian. Sweet cuddling and conversation. Doing each other's backs in the shower.
    Session Length: One leisurely hour
    Fee: $175 + $15 scrubs Total Paid: $BU, no upselling or tipping issues
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Short, brunette
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body: Dagny is appealing, attractive, and pleasant, a cute brunette with green eyes. Her mouth reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis’, with that slightly crooked smile. The stats: 5'3" 115, 36C-27-36. Dagny has the body of a 20-something woman. Enhanced ta-tas; a taut lovely tush; flat belly, a nicely trimmed little bush; the legs of an athlete. And this time I noticed that she has the Dimples of Venus, les fossettes de Vénus, Booty Dimples. How could I have possibly missed those kissable lovelies before?
    Provider's Attitude: If her body is that of a twenty-something, her libido is that of a high school girl in the back seat of my dad’s car at the drive-in movie. She’s sensual, sexy as all hell, playful, flirty, eager to please. Her website used to say: “My goal is to relax you so well you reach a stage of ‘glow’ that will shine on your face as you leave.” Thanks, Dagny – it’s many days afterwards, and I’m still glowing.
    Comments:

Dagny’s new incall is pretty hoity-toity. Not that there was anything wrong with the last one, but that one was very south Austin. It had 78704 written all over it. The new one required a bit of feng shui before it met Dagny’s standards.

She opened the door for me wearing a red bikini and wiggled her tush as she gave me the tour of her new place. But I somehow missed the tour. I was completely distracted by her booty and legs, and by her Dimples of Venus. How could I possibly have overlooked those precious dimples before? Not many Adorables have them.

The massage. By the time we finished the foot scrub and got to the massage table, she was down to her bikini bottoms and I was buck naked and a little aroused. “Lie on your tummy,” she said. Easier said than done, babycakes! The lotion she used had a little heat to it; actually, it was quite refreshing, just like the herbal foot scrub. She worked my back, shoulders, arms, legs, fingers and toes. My hands reached for her smooth thighs and butt and I caressed her very lightly, enjoying touching her beautiful body as she did her magic on my tired old body.

Now she’s on the table with me, straddling my torso, and the massage has become enthusiastically sensual. I can feel her hard nipples as she lowers her body to mine and brushes me with her breasts, from my butt on up. She kisses me from my neck down. She licks and nibbles everywhere. She caresses everywhere. We switch from massage lotion to lube.

The music. Dagny’s got oldies but goodies playing on her hi-fi, and I notice that we are listening to the ukulele version of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. This is great massage music! Peppy, rhythmical, playful. Both of us get caught up in it. We are bopping and rolling and hula dancing up there on the table! I give her love pats down there in time to the music, she strokes me in time to the music. We’re having a really good time. No Tiny Tim here! No Tiny Monk, either! Have a listen. There are copyright issues with Iz himself doing it, but this version is pretty good. Take the asterisks out and paste this in your browser. Let that music get into your head as you continue to read … http://www.y*ou*tu*be.com/watch?v=Jz3twu-T15U

The shiatsu. I have been massaged by muscular men in the Sandunovsky Baths in Moscow, and I have had shiatsu in Toronto and in Tokyo. But I especially like the Dagny “78704” interpretation. Dagny offers two versions of her shiatsu, and the basic difference involves whose feet are on the floor. Door number 1: Dagny’s on the table, I’m alongside, and I get to lick and lap wherever. Door number 2: I’m on the table, Dagny’s alongside, and she gets to lick and lap wherever. Well, she and I are old friends, so we did them both. And then she got up on the table with me and we did them both at the same time. YMMV.

Endnotes. She’s an Austin Adorable. Her shiatsu is terrific. It’s remarkable that there is no penetration anywhere – with Dagny, I really don’t miss it. And she won’t introduce me to Willow – a size issue (murmur, mumble ...). But those of you who are invited to meet Willow are in for a tight old time. Dagny is reliable, well-reviewed over on ASPD, and a regular contributor to our shenanigans on the board. She’s got a five-year track record in our demimonde, and her TCB is excellent. I’m fond of her.

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Bluebirds fly.
    Birds fly over the rainbow.
    Why then, oh why can't I?

Do you recommend this provider? Yes. Да.
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Wow,

Right under Dagny's buns. Gotta get there soon.........

Thanks again Monk. Great info.

Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Fantastic review and nice picture gentlemen. Will have to make it a point to get up to Austin and met this glorious woman.
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Older Guy; saw Dagny a month or so ago - promised Dagny a review but it's taken this long to get my wits together to even post a response. WOW!

Been with Austin providers for +/- thirty years and Dagny is the best...ever.

Opened this response with "older guy", and I am. (70+) Just want to let all of you folks in my age group - take heart- Dagney will bring back the memories of "back then", and add current memories that will still keep you awake at night at whatever age. And probably the best thing, as others have said, in five minutes it was as if Dagney and I had known each other for a long time.

Wonderful Woman! And I emphasise, Woman! In my mind, a woman that you'd like to spend an hour, or much, much time with as you get to know each other.

Just my 1 cent; (Used to be 2 cents before my 401K became a 101K.)