Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Olive-Skinned Spinner New To The Website and the Biz

Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    Welcome!!!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Welcome gorgeous!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hey everyone, I am so sorry I did not exactly understand how the Welcome Wagon works. The rules say this is not an ad so I thought I was only suppose to say hello. I am trying to navigate the website and learn the rules. I definitely want to make myself available and give great service but I want to make it clear that I DO NOT, WILL NOT, WILL NEVER DO BBFS. I had a lot of people asking for that and it made me very uncomfortable. I want to give great service but that is asking too much. I want this to be a fun, safe experience for me and for you. I hope you all understand.

Give me a call at 469-532-9370
    You can PM but call or text for faster response
    Located in Lewisville

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassamine James View Post
    Hey everyone, I am so sorry I did not exactly understand how the Welcome Wagon works. The rules say this is not an ad so I thought I was only suppose to say hello. I am trying to navigate the website and learn the rules.
    This is your one and only Welcome Wagon thread so you may make of it whatever you wish. Just don't start any new ones. That would be advertising. Not allowed.

who mentioned BBFS? we are just trying to figure out if you put out LOL

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Apparently a lot of BBFS issues here and elsewhere being bandied about, and particularly pressuring new companions. I've begun recommending that all H2 ladies just outright state NO BBFS in their profiles/About Me sections and get it over with so there is zero room for debate, and Hobbyists should always look there for boundaries BEFORE contacting a provider. Posted personal parameters should be respected.

A wicked welcome to Ms. Jessamine! Please see the instructional topics stickied at the beginning of this WW forum to become more familiar with the site and guidelines. There are useful suggestions in the threads on what to do while awaiting validation.

If you need assistance with verification or other matters, please feel free to PM me.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-30-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 dear.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hello, I am back and ready to meet you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Uh...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassamine James View Post
    Hello, I am back and ready to meet you!
    Interesting, this girl originally posted her WW almost 6 months ago. Now I can understand the discussion on BBFS making her uncomfortable, but no one saw her? No reviews? no fee or services info, and now she turns up again. Thangs, as Alice said, "get curiouser and curiouser". sweetie, you are going to need to tell us a lot more now, rates, services ( no list s OK so include it) …. suggest you put into your profile along with some updated visuals. You are sexy looking, but a big question mark at the moment.

Good aftenoon! I will be doing outcalls today. Its friday lets have some fun, call me at 4695323970

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Beautiful Pics Lady !
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    hey there gorgeous welcome

Hello everyone & good morning! I will be available for outcalls by appointments only please. I will be doing incalls at a private residence this afternoon. Let me be the best part of your day! 469-532-3970 Jassamine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast