Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Oral

Smile Best Oral

So ladies and gents. Which provider(s) have the best oral skills here? I love sex but sometimes I’m just in that oral mood and need the best bbbj/69

Not all head is created equal so don’t be bashful let me know if you’re the best

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    Me!!! Ask around if you haven't heard

I'll jump in here and vouch for Beth ^ She's got solid skills and a charming, warm persona. Not all head is created equal, it's so true. There are several ladies in Austin with decent head game. I have yet to find the immaculate BJ but you can't go wrong with Beth. She's rad.

Well, it's so subjective it might not be the best way to phrase the question. No offense meant at all, but you really can't simply say who is best. You could say who is best for whom, but not really an absolute like, "who is best at oral?".

Some like lots of hand action, some like zero hands, some like it deep all the way down, or girl gagging, others like lots of play on the head, and some like a decent mix of all elements.

It might be easier to modify the question to include what means "best" to you personally. Just an idea.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    KellyDarling for sure (Doesn't spill a drop). Made my toes curl.....and damn near gave me a heart attack.

NicoletteMonroe and TenneseeTootsie as well.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ladies who instantly come to mind:
    Nikki12392
    Ginger Lyn Hart
    Ivy de la Court
    Highly recomend on oral skills alone, everything else basically cherry on top

Well I guess we can say “best” is someone who is versatile enough to adapt to any of those likes and desires

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Well, it's so subjective it might not be the best way to phrase the question. No offense meant at all, but you really can't simply say who is best. You could say who is best for whom, but not really an absolute like, "who is best at oral?".

Some like lots of hand action, some like zero hands, some like it deep all the way down, or girl gagging, others like lots of play on the head, and some like a decent mix of all elements.

It might be easier to modify the question to include what means "best" to you personally. Just an idea.

That's very true Jax. I feel ya. I didn't mean any disrespect to your question btw. Just that in my experience having to give a girl direction sucks (no pun intended haha).

The caveat here is that a provider you see over and over, or an SO, or a good fuck friend, is going to learn what you like and, yes, they can become very good at what you personally like in time.

I never liked having to tell a girl how to do it. I would read reviews back when I saw providers on occasion, or even now, where guys talk about having to give directions then things got better. I hate doing that. It comes off to me as, "hey, you don't know what the fuck your doing can you please do it right?".

True, you can say it nicely; I was being overly hyperbolic. And a really great lover will ask, "do you like this", "do you want this or this", "let me know what you like", etc.... I just never like having to tell a girl how to do it (other than the whole, "mmm, yes babe, just like that....don't stop...etc). But not "directions" like I'm teaching a class lol. It seems kind of insuring unless you're really careful. I usually just go with whatever she is doing (so long as it doesn't hurt & feels decent). I'll cut that activity short & move to something else.

Here's the amazing thing. This issue was even true with my ex-wife. I did try to give her direction over time of course but it never worked. She had a real hard time opening her mouth wide enough (small mouth & I have a thicker member). As a result she also couldn't go deep, so I never enjoyed a BJ all that much. Then ~5-6 years into our marriage she started doing it so fucking well over a period of 3-4 months. So weird. Maybe she was watching videos or training? Heh. No clue. Seemed like one day over the months all the sudden she could open her mouth all the way, went all the way down, almost zero hands, except if needed for a break, or b/c I wanted some; I do like zero hands but on occasion some hand use is good and/or needed. Anyway. That's my story. Heh.

-mg

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Why would giving a little direction be a bad thing?

Direction doesn't necessarily mean you will have to teach them to do something. You can simply be voicing what works for you and what doesn't.

Not all cocks are the same and some techniques work well with one person and not with the other. It doesn't mean you don't know how to do it... it just means the other person likes it done a certain way that's different than your normal style. If you are a pleaser you shouldnt have any problems having your partner tell you what gets them going.

I always like to switch it up and add different techniques all the time but if something wasn't working I would most definitely want you to tell me or if I was doing something you loved and wanted more to tell me as well. I actually like to hear words of encouragement and that you are enjoying yourself. Silence is quite a turn off for me and well boring.

Some like attention to the head while others are to sensitive to a lot of stimulation. Some guys like having their balls licked while others find it a turn off. Some like it sloppy and some don't. Some want it fast and deep while some want it slow and sensual.. or a mix of the two at that certain time. Some like hands while sucking and others don't. Some like rougher deep throat and face fucking and some don't.

I know my sexual mood changes daily. Some days I want the more soft sensual approach, then some days I want things a little more aggressive, more of a dirty dominate side. So whether its the first time or you have been with the person 5 times before you don't know what they may be wanting that day. I mean that all doesn't matter if you are the basic vanilla kind of person that doesn't change things up and prefers the same old routine everytime.

I think it's a great thing and take no offense to it what so ever, I think communication is the best part to having a great sexual experience. This is the one time where we are supposed to let loose and not worry about anything else. To communicate are wants and desires.

I agree Brit. You're right. I was just kind of telling my personal opinion & experience. I know it may sound a little distorted to some. I guess I'm really talking about if someone is doing something way way off and you would have to literally give major "instructions" (as opposed to, "oh ya like that", "mmm yes don't stop", or "move a little this way...that's great...". Small stuff sure. But for me major stuff seems like it can kill the mood a little (?). Kills the "rawness" of the moment. It's super cool that you don't get offended btw. That's awesome. 👌👍

I suppose for me the best is when 2 people connect very passionately so it all happens naturally. Both seem to like all (most) of it. Like the same activities. Style. Both like the way each other does each activity.

For me it makes me think of telling someone how to kiss in detail. Yes, that's also exaggerating some & not exactly what we mean here but it's sort of along the same lines. Sorta.

But, yes, I agree with lots of what you said Brit. I didn't mean to insinuate you can't say anything at all. Communication is always important. I suppose I meant you can't make someone who doesn't know how, or doesn't like doing it the way you like it, "really great", particularly the 1st or 2nd time, with just some sensual lover conversation, moans, small nudges of approval, or "mmm yes do it that way...", etc. If that makes any sense? I get what you mean though. Totally.

-mg

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Why would giving a little direction be a bad thing?

Direction doesn't necessarily mean you will have to teach them to do something. You can simply be voicing what works for you and what doesn't.

Not all cocks are the same and some techniques work well with one person and not with the other. It doesn't mean you don't know how to do it... it just means the other person likes it done a certain way that's different than your normal style. If you are a pleaser you shouldnt have any problems having your partner tell you what gets them going.

I always like to switch it up and add different techniques all the time but if something wasn't working I would most definitely want you to tell me or if I was doing something you loved and wanted more to tell me as well. I actually like to hear words of encouragement and that you are enjoying yourself. Silence is quite a turn off for me and well boring.

Some like attention to the head while others are to sensitive to a lot of stimulation. Some guys like having their balls licked while others find it a turn off. Some like it sloppy and some don't. Some want it fast and deep while some want it slow and sensual.. or a mix of the two at that certain time. Some like hands while sucking and others don't. Some like rougher deep throat and face fucking and some don't.

I know my sexual mood changes daily. Some days I want the more soft sensual approach, then some days I want things a little more aggressive, more of a dirty dominate side. So whether its the first time or you have been with the person 5 times before you don't know what they may be wanting that day. I mean that all doesn't matter if you are the basic vanilla kind of person that doesn't change things up and prefers the same old routine everytime.

I think it's a great thing and take no offense to it what so ever, I think communication is the best part to having a great sexual experience. This is the one time where we are supposed to let loose and not worry about anything else. To communicate are wants and desires.
    Truth Bomb I love ... We can't read minds Gentlemen but I have some tongue moves for the shy man.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SweetBabyBeth makes my eyes roll backwards.

Verified Companion Companion
    I think this is all personal taste in what you like. Some ladies can pay attention to how a guy responds and act upon that.
    Some ladies will worship the cock nice and slow, with a softer touch. Others are more into the intense face fucking. Some may be somewhere in between or a mixture between the two. But the ones who make it best are those who truly enjoy pleasing.
    I've been accused of making eyes roll back as well @hardroad.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes Ma'am you certainly made my eyes roll backwards alright.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    +1

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast