Total Paid: $$6
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Long Dark Blonde
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Yes
Where did you hear about this provider? P411, ASPD
Provider’s Body: Pam has big, beautiful blue eyes, long dark blonde hair, is 5’ 7” and about 135#. Her body is soft and smooth with a great figure – 36D-26-38; used to be shaved but now has a landing strip. Beautiful enhanced Ds with those cute tiger paw tats. One other tat on her back below her neck. Very pretty hands, feet and nails – very well groomed.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Playful, witty and sexy.
Comments: I’ve seen Pam a number of times and she is always a pleasure to be with. She offers me the ultimate GFE +++ date when we meet. Although the last date was cut short by a phone call, she made every attempt to make me happy and she did. Pam is lovely but you might confuse her wit as being a smart ass. I like a lady that can hold her own. Pam can. I love DATY with Pam; very vocal and responsive. She thrusts as hard as you do during MISH and RCG is great! I love kissing her lips. Cuddling and talking afterward always provides for a great GFE date. Now for the bad part - I don't like being asked for flowers - I want it to be my idea. But, when I send yellow roses and a card I expect a thank you and a return phone call. Also, I'm going to see other ladies as I expect ladies will see other hobbiests.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes