Thread: nan cho

hey guys, tried calling Nan Cho many many times throughout the day today, but NO ANSWER at all, wondering if Nan Cho is still up and running, and more importantly, if Kelly is still there and if not, does anybody have ANY idea where i can find her or how i can get a hold of her...????

any and all help highly appriciated!!!!

thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Khiladi @ Mar 23 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hey guys, tried calling Nan Cho many many times throughout the day today, but NO ANSWER at all, wondering if Nan Cho is still up and running, and more importantly, if Kelly is still there and if not, does anybody have ANY idea where i can find her or how i can get a hold of her...????

any and all help highly appriciated!!!!

thanks[/b]
    I arrived there at noon. All girls were busy when I arrived. Left at about 1:30 and all girls were busy. Kitchen Mama seemed to be busy with something. I just now sent a text to one of the girls. Let you know when I get an answer.

Kelly is still there.

Torito

9:24pm I just called Nan Cho and everything is OK.

Thanks bro for the info, they had me worried there for a while, next time i&#39;m in there im gona have to remember to get Kelly&#39;s number, dont know what i&#39;d do without her tata&#39;s.....

Kitchen Mama LMAO!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Torito @ Mar 23 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I arrived there at noon. All girls were busy when I arrived. Left at about 1:30 and all girls were busy. Kitchen Mama seemed to be busy with something. I just now sent a text to one of the girls. Let you know when I get an answer.

Kelly is still there.

Torito

9:24pm I just called Nan Cho and everything is OK.[/b]
    I jsut talked to Penny at Nan Cho. She said that the phone had gotten disconnected. No one knows how and no one knew about it at the time. A customer came in last night and said that he had been trying to call. Then they found the problem.

Torito

Hey there Torito

Just wanted to confirm: Is this the same Penny that had recently gone to Bellagio? Returned to Nan Cho? When I go to Nan Cho I always go for her as my first choice and don&#39;t want to waste a trip. And as we see, to call ahead may not always work. Was wondering if she was splitting her time between the two places or not and I know you are usually in the know :)

Ooops...just saw that you already answered my ? in your other posts! Thank You Sir!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Venger @ Mar 25 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey there Torito

Just wanted to confirm: Is this the same Penny that had recently gone to Bellagio? Returned to Nan Cho? When I go to Nan Cho I always go for her as my first choice and don&#39;t want to waste a trip. And as we see, to call ahead may not always work. Was wondering if she was splitting her time between the two places or not and I know you are usually in the know :)

Ooops...just saw that you already answered my ? in your other posts! Thank You Sir!![/b]

Happy to help. Bellagio just did not seem like the best place for Penny at this time. She was only there 2 weeks, then back to Nan Cho. BTW, I had a sample this afternoon. She just gets better.

Torito