Thread: Chasity and Stacy on Craigslist

What's up fellow poon hounds. Anyone know if these ladies are the real deal Chasity has her ad up today on Cl and Stacy has hers up on yesterday both of them are extremley hot blondes. Looks just like the kinda girls Bodilly likes and myself as well. Maybe someone better than i can post their pics.
    Any info would be appreciated.

IB

Not sure if this is her, but it looks like it could be Chasity with different hair. All I could find on her.
    http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=401061

I googled Stacy's # and not much came up. A couple of dead BR CL postings. This is the only one that stood out, it's clearly not her. Not saying it means anything, but it stood out to me.
    http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/1072240931.html

I'm not sure if those are the two im talking about i should have said they were on Baton Rogue CL.

THanks, IB

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The phone number for Chasity does come back as a Birmingham, AL number which is likely to service the Arab, AL area.
    the pic looks TGTBT IMO. I can't see the face in the blond Chasity pic to say it's the same girl Nose is similar though from what I can tell.

Stacy has been posting on CL a bit over the past couple months. I haven't heard anyone talking about tapping that, but someone did inquire about her a while back. Don't recall anything being reported there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where are they posting at?Baton Rouge or New Orleans ?
    "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks"
    The fast coonass!!!

That's them thanks for posting the pics, thet are posting in BR

If anyone takes the plunge please report back!
    "The Best is Yet to come"