Thread: Lacey Companion

I saw lacey Companion about ten days ago and had a pretty good time she is very nice and gives a mean BBBJ. We did several positions of CFS which was nice. i will say that if you do the snapping pussy be careful as it makes it extremely tight and it starts to pull the jimmy off. Other than the slippage i had a good time with her she is sweet lady. Will i see her again probably not but i don't hardly ever see the same lady twice. out of 40 providers i have repeated myself twice. one was Julinka and the other was Angelforu you can see why on thost two i repeated myself.

In search of the best strange across the land.

Indiana Bone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Bone @ Mar 21 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I saw lacey Companion about ten days ago and had a pretty good time she is very nice and gives a mean BBBJ. We did several positions of CFS which was nice. i will say that if you do the snapping pussy be careful as it makes it extremely tight and it starts to pull the jimmy off. Other than the slippage i had a good time with her she is sweet lady. Will i see her again probably not but i don&#39;t hardly ever see the same lady twice. out of 40 providers i have repeated myself twice. one was Julinka and the other was Angelforu you can see why on thost two i repeated myself.

In search of the best strange across the land.

Indiana Bone[/b]
    Is Lacey on here (i.e., this board)? Saw her when she passed through Memphis late last year, and would love to renew the acquaintance if I can just get notice of when she&#39;s around again.

Cheers,

bcg
    BCG&#39;S MAXIM:
    Don&#39;t be too frustrated with the newbies; without
    them what would we do for comedy relief?

bcg:

Check your PM&#39;s, I think.

&#39;rock&#39;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ssgrock303 @ Mar 28 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    bcg:

Check your PM&#39;s, I think.

&#39;rock&#39;[/b]
    You thought correctly... Thanks!

Cheers,

bcg
    BCG&#39;S MAXIM:
    Don&#39;t be too frustrated with the newbies; without
    them what would we do for comedy relief?