Thread: Relocation To The Island

Accept Relocation To The Island

It is possible that I may decide to relocate to The Island for the summer...

I have a great opportunity that I am seriously considering !! Well I was wondering if you gents could give me a list of the top 5 bars.
    Also feel free to list your 5 least fav.. on THE ISLAND.

No outside areas please.

Trying to do some foot work. Anyone who knows Jess, knows I love outside opinions !!

Thank you in advance ! Jess

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Jess! Lots of options on the island - depends on the type of bar you like to visit. If you're looking for a beachside option, try Poop Deck, Nick's, or The Spot. If you like craft beer, try Beerfoot, Brews Brothers, or Galveston Island Brewery. For the dive bar scene, I like Gizmo and Island Pier Club (fair warning - cig smoke in those two places can be overpowering). Places with decent food too are Huli Huli Hut and Stuttgarden Tavern. This is certainly not an all-inclusive list, but that should get ya started!

If there's a specific type of bar or scene you're looking for, let me know and I'll try to help!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
    Hi Jess! Lots of options on the island - depends on the type of bar you like to visit. If you're looking for a beachside option, try Poop Deck, Nick's, or The Spot. If you like craft beer, try Beerfoot, Brews Brothers, or Galveston Island Brewery. For the dive bar scene, I like Gizmo and Island Pier Club (fair warning - cig smoke in those two places can be overpowering). Places with decent food too are Huli Huli Hut and Stuttgarden Tavern. This is certainly not an all-inclusive list, but that should get ya started!

If there's a specific type of bar or scene you're looking for, let me know and I'll try to help!

A65
    I was asking because I would be leaving my location here.. I enjoy being BEHIND the bar when Im not accommodating gents.. I would hope to find some good spots like the ones I cam connected with here... Thank you. I am going to look around and see what places may fit me & my schedule.
    I will PM you specific details. I really appreciate you !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ah! Well, a beautiful lady such as yourself should do well there! Good luck in your search!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Island ? Are you politely telling us, "I'm sick of the bullshit & you breaking up with us? Thought it was real

Edit didn't know you was talking about the island bar ... thought you was moving to a real island getaway. Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Island ? Are you politely telling us, "I'm sick of the bullshit & you breaking up with us? Thought it was real

Edit didn't know you was talking about the island bar ... thought you was moving to a real island getaway. Carry On
    Lmao.. NO silly woman. Galveston island That shit was funny. LOL. But yes.. A vacation is in my future and NO I wont be available during that time.

Ohhh, I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Ohhh, I'm jealous.
    Lmao

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I lived on the island for awhile. You'll like it. It's fun and laid back. I agree with what was said before: Poop Deck and The Spot are two go-to's that have been around for a long time so they have a solid client base.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    I lived on the island for awhile. You'll like it. It's fun and laid back. I agree with what was said before: Poop Deck and The Spot are two go-to's that have been around for a long time so they have a solid client base.
    Yes. If everything goes right I will be around the area soon.
    Thanks babe

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post

A65
    Great intel Astro, much apppreciated, will use on my next visit........ Maybe see Jessika too.