Thread: ExoticEzra

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    Review: ExoticEzra - Her name should be EroticEzra !!
    Date: March 20, 2009
    Provider: ExoticEzra
    Phone or Pager: She will send to you after screening
    Email Address: exoticezra@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: None
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NE San Antonio
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, XOXO, Lots of DFK, Lots of BBBJ, DT, Lots of DATY, 69, Breast Worship, Digits, CG, RCG, Asian CG, K9, MISH, BBBJ/HJ, COB, OMG!
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour - went over
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: $$.5 (my choice)
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes, but I was surprised at how smokin' hot she was
    Hair Color and Length: Long straight black or very dark brunette hair
    Race: Mix of Hispanic/Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider?: Home2 Provider Ad
    Provider`s Body: 5'7", slender, beautiful smile, even more beautiful face, toned body, shaved kitty and a great ass.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Happy and bubblely
    Comments: I emailed Ezra for an outcall and sent her my screening info. Screening is a must but not difficult. We agreed on an evening appointment and she arrived on time. I haven't seen her before and wasn't really sure what to expect since she doesn't currently have pics posted. I was not disappointed! She is totally HOT, has a smokin' slender body and a beautiful face! Dreamy big brown eyes, tall model-type body about 5'7" and definitely eye candy in my book. We hug and kiss and she follows me into the kitchen where I open a bottle of Pinot Noir for our enjoyment. We go out on the deck and get acquainted. Ezra is very easy to talk with and has the social skills to make you very comfortable. After our conversation she hops in the shower to freshen up. She comes out wrapped in a towel and takes my clothes off. More hugging and kissing, some breast worship and then she gets on her knees and gives me a very good BBBJ. A very erotic sight watching this beautiful young lady going down on me! We move to the bed and I begin more breast worship. Ezra has very nice sensitive and sweet nips and 32B or C breasts. She's also a moaner and a talker and will let you know immediately what she likes. I head south for some fresh and tasty DATY. Her kitty is shaved and small and a DATY man's dream. I insert two fingers in her kitty and gently rock her while dining. She gets her first "O" hard and loud. We reposition for 69 with me on top and go at again. I really love holding on to that firm ass with both hands while eating her out. And she does too. We pause to sip some wine. She puts on the cover and goes Asian CG at first and then regular CG. I'm holding on firmly to her ass with both hands again and sucking her nips while she slides up and down on my c*ck. She's moaning and telling me "that's it, I'm cumming again" as her second bell sounds. A pause for a drink and we repostion in RCG. I really like this position a lot because we can both watch the action and I can control her hip movements and spank her cute bottom. Ezra doesn't have any problem with rubbing her own kitty either and that only adds to the erotic feeling when you're with her. We change up and start slowly in MISH. Ezra likes this position and she's not the "wam bam" type. She likes it slow and sensual, more on the romantic side with lots of body contact and kissing. A very enjoyable experience for both of us. We go for the finale, DOGGIE ! Not too hard, just the right amount of thrust for a good bounce and some heavy breathing on both sides. I have one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder and we're working it good. Her long hair is going from side to side and her ass is boucing off my c*ck. This is a fantastic visual experience to remember. Needless to say, the physical experience is wonderful also. She already knows how I want to end it. As I fall back she removes the cover a gives me a BBBJ and HJ to die for. I explode in ecstasy. We clean up and then snuggle for a few minutes, still basking in the awe. The fantasy comes to a delightful ending with lots of hugs and kisses as she leaves and both of us knowing there was a definite connecton. With this single visit Ezra skyrocketed onto my top 3 ATF list. Ezra is a must see !!

Would you recommend this Provider to others?: You betcha !!

Excellent review, FnF! Good work!
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Retired Administrator
    she is quite simply awesome in every respect... :D

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    I sent Ezra the information on Home2 site. I was hoping she would start running ads here. One
    of the real disappointments in my hobby life is when our scheduled BCD did not work out.

She seems to be lovely in every way.

I will try again someday, though I do not frequent Austin or SA very often.

TJ ;)

Verified Hobbyist
    can anyone post a picture, her ad says they were lost on aspd
    "it's about the journey...not the destination"

Charming young lady who has excellent BCD skills!

Nice job,

SF

:D
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (newguy65 @ Mar 21 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    can anyone post a picture, her ad says they were lost on aspd[/b]
    A photo isn&#39;t necessary. Trust me on this one...... :P

Supermoderator - Retired fisherman6944's Avatar
    You cannot go wrong with this lady. Very good review.
    fisherman6944

Haven&#39;t seen her in quite some time but she was a stunner then & I&#39;m sure she still looks good.
    ;)

May need to be in touch again soon...
    <span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">"I was thinking how nothing lasts... and what a shame that is..."</span>
    Nothing Lasts Forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great Review Friends, thanks for the recon on this one! Not enough space on my list, I better win the Lotto to do my entire list! lol ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Boy FnF you&#39;ve been a busy boy, she sounds scrumpcious. Need to get busy on the screening, before she gets too busy.

"A photo isn&#39;t necessary. Trust me on this one...... "
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxx @ Mar 23 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Great Review Friends, thanks for the recon on this one! Not enough space on my list, I better win the Lotto to do my entire list! lol ;)[/b]
    Maxx take a number, she&#39;s going to be busy lady............ :P
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (santxshadow @ Mar 23 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Maxx take a number, she&#39;s going to be busy lady............ :P[/b]
    my luck I&#39;ll get #85 or something and she&#39;ll be serving #22. lol ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    not sure if there are pics still floating around or not for this lovely lady but she is indeed muy caliente on the eye candy dept. she was definitely a bundle of fun in her previous ventures and i&#39;m hoping her appetite is still the same or has gotten better!!
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

Very nice review.