Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: P411 - verification

I live in OKC, but make frequent trips to the DFW area and met about 7 or 8 providers there. I had references from the ones I had met and so never had to utilize anything other than aspd. It has been several months since I have been looking for a provider and discovered the crash on aspd - it seems most of the listings at this time are on P411 for the Southern OK area - my question in a nutshell is - should I sign up for one of these verification sites not knowing if I am going to find what I am looking for once I do? Any and all replies are appreciated.

Yes, no question about it. P411 is one of the best things going for references and for provider contact.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    My ONLY problem with P411 is.. If ASPD could be (and was) hacked - so could P411. And P411
    has some very personal information which they keep on record.

I think P411 in 'theory' is an excellent tool.. But it frightens me to have some much personal information in the hands of others (especially others who I do not know). IMHO

TJ ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    To answer your question: P411 is definitely worth it!

Any site can be hacked. Even the government and many banks have been hacked. There is no reason to believe that someone is gunning for P411. It is my understanding that someone was pissed at ASPD and wanted to mess up our playhouse. Shame on them!

Retired Administrator
    hoping Gina stops by and sheds some light................
    personally - I travel all over the US and into Europe and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.)..
    I have found Preferred 411 to be the standard as far as I'm concerned..

Verified Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    My ONLY problem with P411 is.. If ASPD could be (and was) hacked - so could P411. And P411
    has some very personal information which they keep on record.[/b]
    We don&#39;t keep any personal information around once a P411 applicant has been approved.

Anyone who is nervous about personal data not truly being destroyed is welcome to have us take their info the old fashioned way, by pen and paper using a shredder when done. Also, anyone who is established in the community with two well established references need not even give us any private info (and these gents get a 6 month free trial also). We don&#39;t care who you are, we only want to be sure you are a legitimate client with a good reputation in the community.

Please bear in mind that I know we could be hacked, any site could be hacked. It&#39;s in my best interest to make sure that it&#39;s not even possible for any sensitive info to get out, ever. After all, if that happened I would soon find myself looking for a job at McDonald&#39;s. So because it&#39;s in MY best interest to protect my customers data, my customer&#39;s data is protected. It will never get out.

Always,
    Gina :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gina@Priv.Connect @ Mar 21 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    We don&#39;t keep any personal information around once a P411 applicant has been approved.

Anyone who is nervous about personal data not truly being destroyed is welcome to have us take their info the old fashioned way, by pen and paper using a shredder when done. Also, anyone who is established in the community with two well established references need not even give us any private info (and these gents get a 6 month free trial also). We don&#39;t care who you are, we only want to be sure you are a legitimate client with a good reputation in the community.

Please bear in mind that I know we could be hacked, any site could be hacked. It&#39;s in my best interest to make sure that it&#39;s not even possible for any sensitive info to get out, ever. After all, if that happened I would soon find myself looking for a job at McDonald&#39;s. So because it&#39;s in MY best interest to protect my customers data, my customer&#39;s data is protected. It will never get out.

Always,
    Gina :)[/b]

First off, nice to see that aspd still has the same members support I remember - It has been a couple of years since I last visited a provider and have reviews posted on the old aspd, but can not get to them now. Not real sure where my reluctance is, but think it has to do with signing up for something that I may or may not use. I was looking again this weekend and had to jump through hoops just trying to remember what my old username, and email that I used to sign up and so forth - I agree that it would be well worth it if it was something I used on a more regular basis. It really sounds as if I should probably just bite the bullett and go ahead and sign up and hope I find what I am looking for. This has all come about because one of the listings I saw that is close by is only listed on P411 (the problem is, I have no idea if she is available or even in town for that matter).

P411? Not only yes but HELL Yes. I&#39;m a lifetime member of P411. Best thing I ever did. Not only do more and more ladies use P411 but, you can ask the ladies after seeing them to give you a "OK". It&#39;s like a instant reference when the next lady does your screening.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    YOU BETCHA........P411 is the best thing since Post Toasties...

G8888
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Gina..

Since it appears that mine is the only dissenting post, and it was not intended to be such.. May I
    inquire as to where I can familiarize myself with P411 once again. I remember a banner on the old
    ASPD site, however with it gone.. Where can I get information?

You offered to grandfather me into your group when you first began, I should have given it more
    though back then.

Thanks, TJ ;)

So if I have a p411 account are most providers still going to want provider references also? ...or does having the p411 usually get a client verified without having any recent references.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lookingforyou23 @ Mar 21 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    So if I have a p411 account are most providers still going to want provider references also? ...or does having the p411 usually get a client verified without having any recent references.[/b]
    You&#39;ll see references in provider ads and P411 profiles to "Basic" and "Basic Plus" members. Those who are willing to see P411 Basic members means the guys with no additional OKs. Those who are only willing to see Basic Plus members are only willing to see those who already have OKs from other providers. An "OK" from a provider is a reference. Some will still want other information beyond that required for your P411 initial screening, but that&#39;s strictly a matter between you and that provider, it&#39;ll have nothing to do with P411. Read the lady&#39;s ad to see what she&#39;s looking for.

Regards,
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Retired Administrator

Yes, if you travel to different states it the best thing going
    And with so many new ladies

BCD member

Thumbs down

Screening by ASPs has really made it a breeze and hassle-free with P411. Its invaluable when you&#39;re traveling and a stranger in town where the GFE providers will treat you like a special client. Safety and security to both sides are always a great plus with the site as well. ;)
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast