Companion's Handle: Valery vip
Date of Visit: 04/12/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Text
Phone Number: 305-709-7339
Email Address: valery692016@hotmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....000-Valery-vip
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK/DFK, breast worship, BBBJ/teabagging, nipple play, Russian, motorboat, SS, dancing, ass play, TUMA, ass cheek fucking, convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
Donation: 160
Approximate age of Companion: 35
Hair Color and Length: Mid-back brunette w/ blond streaks
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Beautiful bronze-tanned voluptuous Barbie doll about 5'6" tall. The first thing that jumps out at you is her ginormous DDD MMs that are firm but not super hard. Extremely flat tummy with tribal like tattoo. Beautifully sculpted legs and a nice round Kardashian-esque ass that is like none I've ever experienced before.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had a bit of trouble setting things up as far as time goes but she is a good communicator and gave good directions for a late afternoon visit. When I went up the stairs to the complex, she emerged from behind the open door to flaunt her assets in a nice skin-tight dress. Apartment was very clean, and before I could look around, she grabbed me and we launched into some passionate LFK/DFK. Then, she dragged me to the bedroom and had me undress. While I was undressing, she took off her clothes revealing some sexy lingerie, put on some music, and started playing with her breasts while performing a wonderful stripper dance/SS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.