Fee Paid: $$$$$$$$

Upselling: No

Description Accurate: yes

Hair: Dark blonde, long

Race: W

Perfume: No

Smoking: No

Where did you hear about her? Home2, P411, Eros, ASPD

Body: Fine as wine, she has a killer body that most 20 year olds would be envious about

Attitude: Hi old friend

Comments: [the details of your session. remember - in this forum the ladies can read this! Anything you don't want public post as a separate comment in the locker room!]

Recommend: [Yes / No] Yes Indeed!

had the opportunity to meet with julinka several weeks ago. above review sums up my visit quite well. a 12 on a scale of 10. eb

That is some expensive flesh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raindog115 @ Mar 20 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That is some expensive flesh.[/b]
    a maserati is an expensive vehicle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (emerson biggins @ Mar 20 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    a maserati is an expensive vehicle[/b]
    thats why I have never driven one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kevspot @ Mar 20 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thats why I have never driven one.[/b]
    Trust Me!! She is one hell of a fine ride!! Her rates have cum down, recently.... you owe it to yourself to strap yourself into the driver&#39;s seat and take her for a spin.... you won&#39;t forget the ride.... and you will go back for more!!

She&#39;s the finest local ride, in the Gulf South!

Giz
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

whats my credit score gotta be to finance that ride,lol. how about a free test drive? j/j. shes got great reviews,but i am simply too poor these dayz.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wouldn&#39;t be allowed to ride if no matter if I wanted to. I have the funds, I&#39;m in the right age bracket, but I fail one of her &#39;other&#39; stipulations...
    Oh well plenty of other hotties out there who aren&#39;t so &#39;discerning&#39;.

lol.................sounds like she is a sit down, shut up and hang on provider.

I&#39;ll agree that the cost of admission is higher than some others but let&#39;s review.

I enjoy eating at Ruth Chris, Texas De Brazil, and Jubans to name a few in BR... and a longer list in NOLA all on the upper end of the price scale.

I drive a ride that is well over $50,000 and have had then over $100,000. I don&#39;t live in a shack. I enjoy the finer things in life and I don&#39;t mind paying for them.

I&#39;ve seen Julinka and paid more than you did. I enjoyed every second with her and would recommend her to anyone. But make sure you know what the cost of admission is before you see any provider then you have to determine if its Filet or hamburger for you. In summary of that previously stated... Get on, hang on, shut up and enjoy one of the finer things to ever come out of S. America.

If my wife gave head and fucked more often you would not know me.

My wife told me the other day she was going to cut me off... I told her she had to figure out where I was getting if from first.

Ugly girls give the best Blow Jobs because they have to.